Android Tablets Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is a sticker on the left side of the tablet with numbers above and below the barcode. Above the barcode it will state either 2n or 3n or 3a. Which is yours?
Hi there. Sorry for piggy backing of this thread, I dont have enough posts yet to start a new thread. I have a H1_3a version of the ZT-280. I wanted to installed Android 2.3 but when I tried the H1_3n version it didnt work. It sent into "Engineering Sample" mode. Any idea how I can downgrade my Android 4.0 to 2.3? I want to wait until 4.0 is more stable. Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi there. Sorry for piggy backing of this thread, I dont have enough posts yet to start a new thread. I have a H1_3a version of the ZT-280. I wanted to installed Android 2.3 but when I tried the H1_3n version it didnt work. It sent into "Engineering Sample" mode. Any idea how I can downgrade my Android 4.0 to 2.3? I want to wait until 4.0 is more stable. Thanks.
I have the same kind of problem... My tablet is 3N and want to try Froyo 2.2... But there's no Froyo Update for 3N... (The first Zenithink Rom avalaible for 3N was Gingerbread 2.3.) Your tablet is a 3A Version, so first rom avalaible for 3A was Ice Cream Sandwich.

If Zenithink don't write a 3A Gingerbread Kernel, you'll never see Gingerbread on your tablet... for now!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello.
I tried to update my version of the C91 at 10 "C91 (512MB +8 GB) android4.0 20120211_3a.
After pressing simultaneously, the keys camera and power-on, there are the following sentences:

camara key ...
Prepare enter mmc update mode
udating system start ...
skip recovery ..

Nothing happens. No update is performed.
C91 starts normally.
I use as a sd card, a Scandisk 32 Gb.
What is the problem?
thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello.
I tried to update my version of the C91 at 10 "C91 (512MB +8 GB) android4.0 20120211_3a.
After pressing simultaneously, the keys camera and power-on, there are the following sentences:

camara key ...
Prepare enter mmc update mode
udating system start ...
skip recovery ..

Nothing happens. No update is performed.
C91 starts normally.
I use as a sd card, a Scandisk 32 Gb.
What is the problem?
thanks
Are you sure your tablet is 3A model ??? Take a look at your sticker, maybe you have 3N or 2N model! If you don't have sticker, check your version.txt file located in mnt/flash/. Also, some people report having problem to upgrade with 32 GB Micro SD; 2 Gb or 4 GB Class 4 seems to work fine...

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
101 - 109 of 109 Posts