fixed:
1 red frame
2 3g
not fixed:
1 crack sound
2 usb disk

version add K0/G0

ftp://zenithink.cn/d...a_1231.beta.rar

be patient, it will cost long time for a stable ics.

E7 counter the problem of style, it's a heavy work,we pause now.(if you don't know what't it , you can download e7 kernel and c91 system.tar.bz, uplate to ics(other files keep e7 original) and see.

**** luck. holiday for two days.
Was wondering if anyone with a Z101 tried the ICS 1231 Beta ROM yet? Only flash if you don't mind reporting all bugs....

Only the kernel and android system image is included in the Zenithink FTP download (right click and save as to download or use a ftp browser), I believe you are supposed to use the other files from the latest ROM for a complete ROM to flash correctly.

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Was wondering if anyone with a Z101 tried the ICS 1231 Beta ROM yet? Only flash if you don't mind reporting all bugs....
Only the kernel and android system image is included in the Zenithink FTP download (right click and save as to download or use a ftp browser), I believe you are supposed to use the other files from the latest ROM for a complete ROM to flash correctly.
Will try and report ASAP...

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks atp. I am currently downloading and will check the difference with the beta4 ROM
UpdateInfo.txt
2012-01-09
1. Add ethernet icon.
2. Support USB Debugging.
3. Support Bluetooth file transfer.
3. Add GoKeyboard,GoWeather forecast,MSN,Skype and Slatedroid App.
4. Bug fixes.

Known Issues:
1. Can not supported Audio formats: AC3£¬AIFF,APE.
2. Can not supported video formats: TS,WMV,MKV,TP.
3. Can not support Adobe Flash Player.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts