Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally I had the time to install the last version of this ROM. Everything is working! Special thanks to omarahum

I have the same behaviour of touch screen:
The touchscreen seems a little better calibrated on the stock ICS (I have a 3A model). I have to tap slightly higher to hit the right areas. Also the touchscreen seems more sensitive in the stock ICS and I feel that it reacts better to touch inputs, not a major issue though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed the v1.2 and I've tried doing well
my problem is memory, I have 800 megs for apps, I have not inserted sd card and internal memory I get 6.2 gigabytes
I can unburden play applications store and installed, but I can not from browser unburden music or images, tells me that I need a sd card
I can not use that 6.2 GB of internal memory?
as I do not have to use a sd card and internal memory if you use that?
sorry for my English, I'm Spanish

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
I installed the v1.2 and I've tried doing well
my problem is memory, I have 800 megs for apps, I have not inserted sd card and internal memory I get 6.2 gigabytes
I can unburden play applications store and installed, but I can not from browser unburden music or images, tells me that I need a sd card
I can not use that 6.2 GB of internal memory?
as I do not have to use a sd card and internal memory if you use that?
sorry for my English, I'm Spanish
I'm not sure, you could probably edit the /system/etc/vold.fstab to redirect or switch the /mnt/sdcard moint point to /mnt/flash, or maybe there is some option in Browser or the internet browser app you are using to change the default download location....

Best to wait for someone who knows to reply to you...

The easiest thing would to just have your sdcard in the tablet.... Since you flashed this ROM onto your tablet, I assume you have one....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Indeed you need a sdcard for the downloads from the browser.

if you donload apps from the playstore, it will download it to the 1gb partition
next Zenibasic release that will be released shortly, will have a 2gb partition
You can manual transfer apps to the sdcard, in settings -> apps -> downloaded.

on the c93 with jelly bean, it will redirect it automatic to the internal memory, if there isn't a sd card inserted.
So maybe there is a change something can work also on the c91

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

i am a newbe handling tablets.
I got a zenithink ztpad zt 280 c91 upgrade. With Android 4.
I have a lot of trouble with this pad it hangs and i have to charge it every night.
I have found the board by googeling and read a lot of the custom roms and thought perhaps this could bee the solution.

Can anyone show me how I a have to install the custom rom or is there any tutorial or something like this ?
Which rom should I install ?
How can I make a copy of my old one ?.
I know this are a lot of questions but perhaps anybody is so kind to help me.

Excuse my bad english an these basic questions but this is the only place that i found where people were talking about this pad.

Thanks in advance
Qojote

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Hello all,

i am a newbe handling tablets.
I got a zenithink ztpad zt 280 c91 upgrade. With Android 4.
I have a lot of trouble with this pad it hangs and i have to charge it every night.
I have found the board by googeling and read a lot of the custom roms and thought perhaps this could bee the solution.

Can anyone show me how I a have to install the custom rom or is there any tutorial or something like this ?
Which rom should I install ?
How can I make a copy of my old one ?.
I know this are a lot of questions but perhaps anybody is so kind to help me.

Excuse my bad english an these basic questions but this is the only place that i found where people were talking about this pad.

Thanks in advance
Qojote
Here you can download my installation guide

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been trying to get Android 4.04 for this tablet. My problem is that the firewall won't work. when i use this android 4.03 version of the software i get an alert in avast "your operating system kernal doesn't support netfilter, so the avast firewall will not work. to solve this flash a custom rom with full netfilter support." i thought that if i installed zenibasic ICS that the firewall might work, but it doesn't. can you help? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you very much !!
as of today i think this is the best rom for the c91 upgrade
everything works fine and at last a tilt fix
and very good support all problems was answered

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
New ZeniBasic v1.3 released :

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/41908-rom-zenibasic-ics-v13-12122013/page__pid__1119626__st__120#entry1119626

Download :
Zenibasic v1.3
select 'continue as free user' and then 'click to download' below the blue arrow

v1.3

- full screen mode added, you can adjust it in setting->display-> fullscreen mode
- all kernels now have 2GB internal memory partition
- 900mhz kernels availabe for 2a/2n/3n/3a
- Zt-280 C92 kernel added
- (noob) installation guide added
- All apps are now 'system' apps, so the apps will still be there after a factory reset.
- added free titanium backup app, so it is possible to delete the 'system' apps
- update all apps
- added latest Playstore.apk in 'media' folder for fast install

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, please I need the link to all autoscripts for the zt-280 c91 h13a. The links of zenithink dont workshop and I cant find. Please Help me because my tablet is dead and I need the autoscripts to clear the nand. Thank you very much.

I need the autoscripts to clear the nand of zt-280 c91 H1 3a. My tablet is dead and dont have this scripts the links of zenithink is off.
Thanks for the Help!

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hello, please I need the link to all autoscripts for the zt-280 c91 h13a. The links of zenithink dont workshop and I cant find. Please Help me because my tablet is dead and I need the autoscripts to clear the nand. Thank you very much.

I need the autoscripts to clear the nand of zt-280 c91 H1 3a. My tablet is dead and dont have this scripts the links of zenithink is off.
Thanks for the Help!
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/wrfred8k985sr/ZT-280_autoscripts

:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been all over and tried numerous ROMs, but none of them correct the wifi issue I have been having. My wifi never turns on, when I try to turn it on, it quickly goes back to Off. I have tried all sorts of different configurations based of feedback from numerous forums, all have the same issue. Here are my specifics...

Model: ZT280H12NC91M512F8

Board says: ZT280-GL-A101C Rev 1.2 - 07/23/2011

Wifi module: Realtek RTL8188CUS

Pics of board...

http://www.thejacobsons.net/zethink/board1.jpg

http://www.thejacobsons.net/zethink/board2.jpg

http://www.thejacobsons.net/zethink/wifi.jpg

The zenibasic image seems to be the most stable in all other areas, but I would love to get this going. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Hi Jacobs,

You also don't have wifi with original Rom ?

Somethimes a reboot is needed after a Rom install, for wifi to get working.

Check if the soldering is loose from on the the connecting from the wifi module to the logic board.

Otherwise i think, your wifi module or logic board is defect.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First of all, THANKS A LOT Pas for this firmware. It is absolutely awesome. I installed it and now my tablets works quite smoothy and fast. I was thinking of throwing it away because it was kind of impossible to use it. But now I believe it still have a chance to life longer. It works 10x faster than before and it has lots of graphics effects too :good:

Second... I made a stupid thing by uninstalling ES File Explorer using Titanium Backup in order to install the newest version, but then I cannot install it using Google Play nor Aptoide, I got an error. Any suggestion to install the latest version? Or better reset my tablet to have the build-in version and leave it like that? I forgot to make a backup with Titanium before uninstalling it :pardon:

Thanks a lot for your hard work! This firmware is really amazing.

Ginés.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
First of all, THANKS A LOT Pas for this firmware. It is absolutely awesome. I installed it and now my tablets works quite smoothy and fast. I was thinking of throwing it away because it was kind of impossible to use it. But now I believe it still have a chance to life longer. It works 10x faster than before and it has lots of graphics effects too :good:

Second... I made a stupid thing by uninstalling ES File Explorer using Titanium Backup in order to install the newest version, but then I cannot install it using Google Play nor Aptoide, I got an error. Any suggestion to install the latest version? Or better reset my tablet to have the build-in version and leave it like that? I forgot to make a backup with Titanium before uninstalling it :pardon:

Thanks a lot for your hard work! This firmware is really amazing.

Ginés.
:good:

I tried the same thing, and had no problem to install es file manager again from the play store.

Did you install es file manager and not es file explorer ? both have the same install name and that could be the problem.

Or do you mean you have a an older Zenibasic version with the es file explorer ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
:good:

I tried the same thing, and had no problem to install es file manager again from the play store.

Did you install es file manager and not es file explorer ? both have the same install name and that could be the problem.

Or do you mean you have a an older Zenibasic version with the es file explorer ?
I don't know what the error was, but after a few days I tried again and it was working. I guess I had to restart the tablet after uninstalling es file manager app.

Thanks anyway for your help and fast reply!

Ginés.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts