Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Can you add this Titanium backup pro into your ROM? If you dont have it i will post it.
Paid version apps are not allowed to be shared on SlateDroid....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Ok, just wrote, but didnt share it
Paid apps i'll not include in the Rom.
i'll see if i can add the free version in a new release,
if titanium backup free can also delete the apps that are installed from the system map.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Paid apps i'll not include in the Rom.
i'll see if i can add the free version in a new release,
if titanium backup free can also delete the apps that are installed from the system map.
Yes but you cant "freeze" apps
Well i am runing your ROM with GO launcher for pad HD... awsome.

·
6,629 Posts
Can't download. Please put on Mediafire!

_ _
|_| THANKS! |_|
Just click on the Continue as Free User button, and then the blue arrow with Click to Download under it...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
I needed to put the file away from dropbox, because again got over the 20gb/day data limit
can't place it on mediafire because mediafire has a 200mb file limit
changed 'download as free user' to 'continue as free user' in my download instructions..

·
6,629 Posts
Problem please solve.....

My ZT-280 3A goes like this:

System update start
Skip Recovery

Help please?
(1) Did you remember to move the files and folder from the ZT-280 C91_3a to the zt-update directory before copying the zt-update directory to your sdcard?
(2) Is your sdcard formatted to FAT32 with no other partitions? You may want to do a Full (not quick) format of the sdcard to FAT32 before you try to flash with it....

·
Registered
5 Posts
(1) Did you remember to move the files and folder from the ZT-280 C91_3a to the zt-update directory before copying the zt-update directory to your sdcard?
(2) Is your sdcard formatted to FAT32 with no other partitions? You may want to do a Full (not quick) format of the sdcard to FAT32 before you try to flash with it....
It still does that. Sadly.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
New ZeniBasic v1.3 released :

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/41908-rom-zenibasic-ics-v13-12122013/page__view__findpost__p__464728

Download :
Zenibasic v1.3
select 'continue as free user' and then 'click to download' below the blue arrow

v1.3

- full screen mode added, you can adjust it in setting->display-> fullscreen mode
- all kernels now have 2GB internal memory partition
- 900mhz kernels availabe for 2a/2n/3n/3a
- Zt-280 C92 kernel added
- (noob) installation guide added
- All apps are now 'system' apps, so the apps will still be there after a factory reset.
- added free titanium backup app, so it is possible to delete the 'system' apps
- update all apps
- added latest Playstore.apk in 'media' folder for fast install

·
Registered
4 Posts
[quote name='Pas' timestamp='1386930735' post='1119626']
New ZeniBasic v1.3 released :

... cut...

It's quite good! Still some problems with ES File Manager (unable to remove or upgrade).

EDIT:
After delete ESFM with Titanium Backup I'm not able to restore it from Play Store (error: not compatible device).

Bug 2: firmware version-stamp report ZeniBasic 1.2 instead of ZeniBasic 1.3 (12_2013).

Mk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the work. I am using c91 2n (and not an advace user). Both v1.2 800mhz and v1.3 900mhz work well on most function, except google map. It prompt error on "google voice typing" when running google map. Then show blank white inside the app. Wish it can be improve on the next version.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here is a G-sensor (tilting) fix,
Confirmed working on C91 upgr. 1a, C91 3a, C92
And should work on all other c91 models.

Here you have a new system.patch.zt280.tar.bz file.
You need to rename the file to 'system.patch.zt280.tar.bz'and replace this with the excisting on the Zenibasic Rom, and install the Rom.

there is also another way, that worked for me.
so you don't need to install the rom again
But might now work for everbody, because there might be problems with ownership or permission, that will change.

you need root,and have a file browser with root acces and system file r/w acces
With es file explorer, you need to enable 'root explorer','up to root'and 'mount file system'
in the root setting in the setting menu.

Download the sensors.amlogic.so file.

sensors.amlogic.so

I also packed the file, somethimes this can make a different with ownership or permission
sensors.amlogic.rar

Copy this to you tablet,tf card or usb flash drive

Browse to the sensors.amlogic.so file on the tablet/tf-card/usb flash drive
and select copy, then you browse to /system/lib/hw
first rename the the excisting file from sensors.amlogic.so to sensors.amlogic.backup
So you have a backup file !
And then copy the file into the folder.
Reboot your tablet and G-sensor should work.

Browsing in Es file explorer:
usb flash drives -> Favorites, mnt/sda/1
tablet -> Favorites, mnt/flash/
tf card -> Favorites, phone icon, /sdcard
sensors.amlogic.so file -> Favorites, phone icon, /system/lib/hw
Thanks for your help dude ...works fine...

·
Registered
153 Posts
It's quite good! Still some problems with ES File Manager (unable to remove or upgrade).

EDIT:
After delete ESFM with Titanium Backup I'm not able to restore it from Play Store (error: not compatible device).

Bug 2: firmware version-stamp report ZeniBasic 1.2 instead of ZeniBasic 1.3 (12_2013).

Mk

Thanks for you post,

I´ll check the problem with ES file manager
indeed, i forgot to adjust the file in the firmware version-stamp, and will correct it

update :

I´ll update the es file manager in next update

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for the work. I am using c91 2n (and not an advace user). Both v1.2 800mhz and v1.3 900mhz work well on most function, except google map. It prompt error on "google voice typing" when running google map. Then show blank white inside the app. Wish it can be improve on the next version.
happy.gif
Thank for your reply,

okay, did have the same error when i installed google maps
Google maps triggers something to get this error, i'll look into it.

update :
latest update from text to speech has solved the problem with the error.

Looking into the white screen for google maps

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I was about to throw my three-year old Zenithink M3 C91 1A tablet in the garbage as it crashes every 3rd time (sometimes 1x sometimes 2x) that I turned it on, causing me to have to reflash it, using a flash that I downloaded a year ago from Zenithink_US (which doesn't seem to exist any more). I found this forum and downloaded the files linked to in this thread, including the ZT282.recovery file replacement. So far it's been running for about an hour, which is great. So, I hope that this has ended my woes. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been involved with developing the ROMs etc. to keep these tablets up-and-running.

Cheers,

Tony

121 - 140 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.