Android Tablets Forum banner
101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I hope that Christian Troy can give me information to get the G-sensor (and netflix) working for us, when he is back from vacation.
All C91 Roms are based on the same kernel, and there isn't much differents
Also it happens that an update of the game/app can be the problem, that it will not run (anymore) on the tablet.
maybe it's time for a 'apps/games that doesn't work' topic

@ m4f1050, can you test the netflix app further and let me know if it still works or it still stuttering ?
After a few reboots my Netflix started working (haven't tried via HDMI which I know it was working on FFICS for me before, not sure on this one yet)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Here is a G-sensor (tilting) fix,
Confirmed working on C91 upgr. 1a, C91 3a, C92
And should work on all other c91 models.

Here you have a new system.patch.zt280.tar.bz file.
You need to rename the file to 'system.patch.zt280.tar.bz'and replace this with the excisting on the Zenibasic Rom, and install the Rom.

there is also another way, that worked for me.
so you don't need to install the rom again
But might now work for everbody, because there might be problems with ownership or permission, that will change.

you need root,and have a file browser with root acces and system file r/w acces
With es file explorer, you need to enable 'root explorer','up to root'and 'mount file system'
in the root setting in the setting menu.

Download the sensors.amlogic.so file.

sensors.amlogic.so

I also packed the file, somethimes this can make a different with ownership or permission
sensors.amlogic.rar

Copy this to you tablet,tf card or usb flash drive

Browse to the sensors.amlogic.so file on the tablet/tf-card/usb flash drive
and select copy, then you browse to /system/lib/hw
first rename the the excisting file from sensors.amlogic.so to sensors.amlogic.backup
So you have a backup file !
And then copy the file into the folder.
Reboot your tablet and G-sensor should work.

Browsing in Es file explorer:
usb flash drives -> Favorites, mnt/sda/1
tablet -> Favorites, mnt/flash/
tf card -> Favorites, phone icon, /sdcard
sensors.amlogic.so file -> Favorites, phone icon, /system/lib/hw

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here is a G-sensor (tilting) fix,
only tested it yet on a c91_1a model.
But it should work on all other c91 models.

Here you have a new system.patch.zt280.tar.bz file.
You need to replace this with the excisting on the Zenibasic Rom, and install the Rom.

there is also another way, that worked for me.
so you don't need to install the rom again
But might now work for everbody, because there might be problems with ownership or permission, that will change.

you need root,and have a file browser with root acces and system file r/w acces
With es file explorer, you need to enable 'root explorer','up to root'and 'mount file system'
in the root setting in the setting menu.

Download the sensors.amlogic.so file.

sensors.amlogic.so

I also packed the file, somethimes this can make a different with ownership or permission
sensors.amlogic.rar

Copy this to you tablet,tf card or usb flash drive

Browse to the sensors.amlogic.so file on the tablet/tf-card/usb flash drive
and select copy, then you browse to /system/lib/hw
first rename the the excisting file from sensors.amlogic.so to sensors.amlogic.backup
So you have a backup file !
And then copy the file into the folder.
Reboot your tablet and G-sensor should work.

Browsing in Es file explorer:
usb flash drives -> Favorites, mnt/sda/1
tablet -> Favorites, mnt/flash/
tf card -> Favorites, phone icon, /sdcard
sensors.amlogic.so file -> Favorites, phone icon, /system/lib/hw
Cool! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a few words to thank the author of this rom, definitely the best I ever tested on my C91 upgrade. All is smooth, no problems at all, all seems perfect.
Just a graphical artefact on the tablet when I switch to HDMI but it works fine on the external TV.
Bravo !

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Just a few words to thank the author of this rom, definitely the best I ever tested on my C91 upgrade. All is smooth, no problems at all, all seems perfect.
Just a graphical artefact on the tablet when I switch to HDMI but it works fine on the external TV.
Bravo !
Thanks !

·
Registered
12 Posts
new link added
Hi know ...

pedi here and help put another android system which I was told the zenibasic for my tablet ...

DOWNLOAD which it was zenibasic v 1.2.1

departed the tablet but was out of calibration .... screen which tended to turn it off ...
when I went to turn it on the tablet stay in black

Charging light turns but does not turn the screen seems to turn on the tablet but it shows me image??? ...

that I can do?? plz help help help

as I can do a self update please as I can make it work again: (

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hi know ...

pedi here and help put another android system which I was told the zenibasic for my tablet ...

DOWNLOAD which it was zenibasic v 1.2.1

departed the tablet but was out of calibration .... screen which tended to turn it off ...
when I went to turn it on the tablet stay in black

Charging light turns but does not turn the screen seems to turn on the tablet but it shows me image??? ...

that I can do?? plz help help help

as I can do a self update please as I can make it work again: (
The Zenibasic ROM was not made for the Z102 tablet which has a resistive screen, but for the C91 tablets that have a capacitive screen.... Reflashing the proper ROM for your tablet should make it work again.... You have a K1_1n tablet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Zenibasic ROM was not made for the Z102 tablet which has a resistive screen, but for the C91 tablets that have a capacitive screen.... Reflashing the proper ROM for your tablet should make it work again.... You have a K1_1n tablet?
Thanks for answering if I have a k1_1n but do not know how to Reflashing
if I can not see anything: (Might explain as reflash without seeing anything: (
Thank you very much for your answer,,, help my tablet kiero returned: (

·
6,629 Posts
Thanks for answering if I have a k1_1n but do not know how to Reflashing
if I can not see anything: (Might explain as reflash without seeing anything: (
Thank you very much for your answer,,, help my tablet kiero returned: (
If it is flashing from the zt-update folder on your sdcard, it may show you something when you try to flash your tablet, because it will boot from the ZT282.recovery on the sdcard.... If not, I PMed you an autoscript file that you add to the zt-update folder of the 0405 ROM on your sdcard to autoflash your tablet..... You only press power to auto flash, and if it works it will reboot your tablet and boot up as usual after it autoflashes, then you need to remove the autoscript file from the zt-upate folder or it will always autoflash the tablet.... Please only use it if you need it, as an autoscript can cause more problems if not used correctly...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Got a quick question.... maybe omarahum has played with this... The tilt fix, will it work on other roms? I installed the file in /hw on a FatFree ICS ROM... I know it's the wrong thread but since the tilt was originally for the ZeniBasic I thought I'd ask here. Moderator please move to correct thread if it isn't.

Thanks!!!!

·
6,629 Posts
Got a quick question.... maybe omarahum has played with this... The tilt fix, will it work on other roms? I installed the file in /hw on a FatFree ICS ROM... I know it's the wrong thread but since the tilt was originally for the ZeniBasic I thought I'd ask here. Moderator please move to correct thread if it isn't.

Thanks!!!!
Haven't tried yet, sorry....

But according to Pas, if you put/replace the new sensors.amlogic.so file from the C93 H6_2f 0316 ROM into /system/lib/hw (and make sure the ownership and permissions are the same as the old file) and reboot the tablet, it should work on the ZT-280's and ZT-282's on an(y) ICS ROM....

I don't know if Zenithink made changes to the /bin/memsicd file for the z-axis to work on the C93 H6_2f ROM like Christian Troy did for the ZT-283's in his custom ROMs, but I know that the new memsicd file will not work, autorotation doesn't work if you replace it....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Haven't tried yet, sorry....

But according to Pas, if you put/replace the new sensors.amlogic.so file from the C93 H6_2f 0316 ROM into /system/lib/hw (and make sure the ownership and permissions are the same as the old file) and reboot the tablet, it should work on the ZT-280's and ZT-282's on an(y) ICS ROM....

I don't know if Zenithink made changes to the /bin/memsicd file for the z-axis to work on the C93 H6_2f ROM like Christian Troy did for the ZT-283's in his custom ROMs, but I know that the new memsicd file will not work, autorotation doesn't work if you replace it....
Ok, thanks for the info. I will try when I get home today. I know my son will be ***VERY*** happy if he can play Temple Run and not get stuck where you have to tilt the tablet... I know he plays iStunt 2 and it works perfect.... Will report back.

Thanks!

Reactions: omarahum

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Ok, thanks for the info. I will try when I get home today. I know my son will be ***VERY*** happy if he can play Temple Run and not get stuck where you have to tilt the tablet... I know he plays iStunt 2 and it works perfect.... Will report back.

Thanks!
on the original 0818 ROM the fix also works, so it should also work on any other ICS Rom
To be sure, make a backup from the original sensor.amlogic.so file.
like i explaned in my post on 8 april

·
6,629 Posts

Thanks!
Any update?

·
6,629 Posts
Hi all.
My son dropped my zt upgrade and broke the power button. So I pulled it open. And there's 2 Samsung chips on the motherboard.
I believe those are the NAND flash drives....

·
Registered
45 Posts
I flashed this ROM today... its good, after i installed titanium backup pro and removed some stock apps, now its really fast.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.