VINCENT ROM​
PLOYER MOMO8 CUSTOM ROM​
LAST POST UPDATE DECEMBER/10/2012​

DOWNLOAD V1 PARTONE PART TWO
Code:
*BASED ON OFFICIAL MOMO 4.1.1 20121120<br />
*CHINISE APP REMOVED<br />
*YOUTUBE 720P HD<br />
*BUILD PROP [CHANGE NEXUS 7 MORE APP MARKET DEEP SLEEP FOR STANDBY LESS BATTERY USE]<br />
*1MOBILE MARKET <br />
*ROOT(YET HAVE PROBLEM)NEED TEST

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
Sounds great darkrickpr, where did you buy it and what was the cost?

Thanks
Jez

·
Registered
78 Posts
HELLO
I just receive my momo8 come with jellybean 4.1.1 nice fast stable.I have to say is awesome quality the screen is hell bright very lite great battery life really if your looking for a 8inch this is best.
i will soon make a custom rom for it and if i can install finless clockwork mod.

Last update firmware
MOMO8 IPS-4.1.1-20121111
Nice! I have been planning to buy this one myself. I have just one question: how is wifi performance? (You could compare to the Cube U20GT)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
But Window N90s have different hardware inside, on youtube video posted by merimobiles they show 5V charger and Cube is using 12V charger. Also mainboard connectors are on different sides. Hope you will manage to port JellyBean to our tablets.

Sent from my U30GT-H using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
78 Posts
HELLO
I just receive my momo8 come with jellybean 4.1.1 nice fast stable.I have to say is awesome quality the screen is hell bright very lite great battery life really if your looking for a 8inch this is best.
i will soon make a custom rom for it and if i can install finless clockwork mod.

Last update firmware
MOMO8 IPS-4.1.1-20121111
Nice! I have been planning to buy this one myself. I have just one question: how is wifi performance? (You could compare to the Cube U20GT)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the CUBE U20GT would be nice if it had bluetooth, and if doesn't have the problem of the TF card that stay outside for some mm that could break the card easy even it been a gorrilla ips screen the ployer momo8 kick his @ss been more bright and nice color.
One thing bad on the ployer is that only have power button, no volume,no menu button just power button this could be bad to work with FINLESS CLOCKWORK.
Also if you dont know Windows n90II has release the new N90S and it just like the cube u20gt i think is same tablet but a little change i'm trying to get the 4.1.1 firmware to see if it work for u20gt.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For me is very fast on the same room were router is. I will test on difrent part of the house and let you know until now the tablet is very nice.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I bought the momo8 here, with this coupon for 127 usd.

I am curious if the momo8 is better than my Teclast P85HD which is very good.

·
Registered
33 Posts
One thing bad on the ployer is that only have power button, no volume,no menu button just power button this could be bad to work with FINLESS CLOCKWORK.
I guess we'll have to figure out how to port over the touch version of CWM

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi,
What is the weight of the Momo8?
Sometimes I can see 405g and other times 480g.

I not decided yet and at the moment I'd rather buy a Hyundai Rock X as it is way lighter, 390g.
But if the Momo8 is 405g, I may buy it.

And what about the wifi, is it working well?
Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
HELLO

Last update firmware
MOMO8 IPS-4.1.1-20121111
bro the link is not working for me, please help...how is it different from the official firmware on the site? i wanted to upgrade as the battery keeps dies quickly even if it's on standby..looks like it's awake all the time.

also the link in the ployer site is asking for user and pass? how do we register? can't find a link as well..
http://en.ployer.cn/support.php?page=2

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi,
What is the weight of the Momo8?
Sometimes I can see 405g and other times 480g.

I not decided yet and at the moment I'd rather buy a Hyundai Rock X as it is way lighter, 390g.
But if the Momo8 is 405g, I may buy it.

And what about the wifi, is it working well?
Thanks.
I would prefer the momo8 speed than the rock x they had bad reputation here. About touchscreen issue. The momo8 it fill very nice and the screen is awesome

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bro the link is not working for me, please help...how is it different from the official firmware on the site? i wanted to upgrade as the battery keeps dies quickly even if it's on standby..looks like it's awake all the time.

also the link in the ployer site is asking for user and pass? how do we register? can't find a link as well..
http://en.ployer.cn/support.php?page=2
I will post a new link soon to download
im trying to make a custom rom

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
check FIRST POST I'M EDITING IT

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
NICE FOR LETTING US KNOW
THE ONLY THING I HATE FROM CHINESE DEVELOPER THEY NEVER EXPLAIN WHAT IS THAT DIFFERENT BETWEEN EACH FIRMWARE OR WHAT HAS BEEN FIX ETC...

Edit : oops never mine they did say what new in it jejeej
Update: 20121115
System, audio and video decoding, browser, Flash player, 3G module, boot animation module BUG repair.
Updated NandFlash, Mali, Wifi module driver, while addressing some CTS tests BUG, the stability of the system as a whole has been further enhanced.
3. Optimize Flash stability, improve the efficiency of the implementation of the DDR.

DOWNLOADING NOW and MODDING jjejeeje

1 - 20 of 143 Posts