Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cool thanks, just installed it, is there anything I should know/do now its installed?

TIA
yes. it renames the internal memory to emmc. also if you connect to the pc its the external sd that will show. the emmc wont auto mount after you disconnect. youll need to go to settings, storage and mannually mount it

·
Registered
104 Posts
im looking at putting together a modded zip of the CyanogenMod7.2.0 for the hannspadd to optimise for our pad.

first tests running well, removed a lot of redundant apps and tuned it up a bit.

will post it when i'm happy with how it's running.

regards

Chris

·
Registered
161 Posts
im looking at putting together a modded zip of the CyanogenMod7.2.0 for the hannspadd to optimise for our pad.

first tests running well, removed a lot of redundant apps and tuned it up a bit.

will post it when i'm happy with how it's running.

regards

Chris
Gl chris hope it goes smoothly!!

Maybe think about giving fards a hand with ics as ics is the way forward.

Sent from my Hannspad ICS alpha3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, im enjoying this ROM at the moment no major problems but I have a little niggle. The tablet will not automatically lock/sleep after a period of time. I know there must be a setting for this which Im overlooking, any pointers? thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, im enjoying this ROM at the moment no major problems but I have a little niggle. The tablet will not automatically lock/sleep after a period of time. I know there must be a setting for this which Im overlooking, any pointers? thanks.
There's a setting for switching off the screen in the display menu, but nothing else as far as I know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone had any problems with their Hannspad being stuck on 100% after charging. This has just happened to me for a second time after charging from flat. The first time I reloaded the ROM and Kernel and all was fine. I then charged it up again and it is now stuck on 100% again and despite reflashing the Kernel and ROM won't change. When I plug the charger back in it seems to register the true ammount of power remaining!

Any thoughts would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks very much guys. This is the best ROM from all ROMs I had in my Hannspad. This is the only one ROM which doesn't make problems on my screen (I described it in other topic), everything works as it should (also wi-fi diod
). I'm so happy I finnaly have normal android ROM in my Hannspad (because stock ROM is a big rubbish!). Market is also working, I had only problems with wi-fi, because it didn't found my home access point. But I only open advanced settings of wi-fi and change something with channels and it worked
...ROM is really stable and fast, also HW decoding is ok. Really good ROM, now my hannspad works as it should be

P.S.: Sorry for my English, I'm not native English

·
Registered
31 Posts
After losing google services with the honeycomb market issue, my hannspad then decided to brick itself. Since recovering I have tried the stock routed 6039 ROM and hannstitan. Although these are OK the limited options in the market was bugging me so I came back to Vegan-Tab, this time with the new kernel. All I can say is it is fantastic and fully functional. I am not going anywhere else with my tablet. Maybe if Fards can get ICS up and running I will be tempted but it seems people are really p***ing him off over at tabletroms forum so he has stopped releasing his Alpha builds.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You know what's really irritating about that - the idiots starting those threads / discussions, were warned off, subtly, but just bloody ignored several people trying to talk sense to them.
LOL.
Don't know what thread you were reading. There was not a subtle warning or 'people trying to talk sense to them'
Just because somebody disagrees with you that is no reason to take all your toys away and refuse to play anymore.
Forums are supposed to be democratic not autocratic.

221 - 240 of 263 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.