Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1165 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
ROM IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE BETA STAGE!!! HERE IS THE OFFICIAL ECOTOX v1.0!!!PLUG YOUR M001 IN WHEN FLASHING!!!! DO NOT FLASH WHEN UNPLUGGED YOU RISK RUNNING OUT BATTERY AND BRICKING YOUR DEVICE!!A quick wiki page has been put together to help you. Its incomplete but should helpHey guys, like what I do? want me to dev for more devices? or maybe you just want to buy me a beer since I turn 21 next week =) ECOTOX v1.0 [Previous Stable] changelog 6/20/2010---------------------------------------------------------1.7.2/1.6r2 AOSP basedUpdated most of the framework to AOSP 1.6r2Recompiled A LOT of the android system (what I could)Slight Speed boost (1.39-1.4 mflops average)Removed unneeded/not working apks (market,mms, etc.) SWAPNew build.prop2.1 desckclockRoot by zipperx(enabled automatically)removed alot of chinese stuffHome++ launcherHelix LauncherLow- res youtube (thanks to androidmr2)SlideME 3.44 marketsetupwizard removed themeframegoogle stuff (no market)modified build.propmodified permissionscalculatordocs2goAct1PlayerIReaderPeacock Photo GalleryEs file explorer----------------------------------------------------------------------ECOTOX v1.1.1 [Official Stable] changelog 6/29/2010----------------------------------------------------------------1.7.2/1.7.4/1.6r2 AOSP basedupdated framework to 1.7.4/1.6r2 AOSPAll the good stuff from 1.7.4 none of the crap (that means market etc. is there and working like in 1.7.4)ROOT (still automatic)SWAP ( automatically works on mine correctly)The rest is same as v1.0WHEN IT BOOTS IT SAYS 1.7.2 BUT ITS ACTUALLY NOT SO DONT WORRY! =)---------------------------------------------------------make sure after you get fully booted to calibrate the screen and to set you local&region, for some reason if you dont the accelerometer may act weird.It may take a while to install and boot the first time, but it will boot so WAIT, it will boot.--------------------------------------------------Install:1) Copy the WHOLE FOLDER ?script? into the plain SD card(dont use winrar it will cause problems, use 7zip). If you already have the SD card with ?script? ROM file, please skip to step 2. 2) Connect the laptop to power. 3) Insert that SD card to the laptop when the laptop is off. 4) Turn the laptop ON by pressing the power switch--------------------------------------------------to DO:Kernel UpdateApps2sdOverclockothers-----------------------------------------------IMPORTANT NOTICE:I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BRICKING, FIRE, EXPLOSIONS, END OF DAYS, DIVORCE, OR DEATH THAT MAY OCCUR (though I is unlikely it will)let me know any issues that you encounter, I intend to be very active with my mods--------------------------------------------------------------------------DownloadDONT USE WINRAR TO UNPACK! winrar has problems with symlinks that are contained in the file and will break them, use 7zip =)v3.6.7.3.6.2 [

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gonna reupload and upgrade my account

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
link fix, now all can download

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup =) let me know test results

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome!!! thank you!!! i know what the problem is now!!! =)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the problem is with the market framework, looks like for now no market, but once i get my device i'll hardcore work on tht =)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
give me 20min and ill have a v3.3 ready

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ETA 7min for v3.3!!! cross your fingers guys we are almost there!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
v3.3 ready for download

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
flashlite should be there, and I havent stripped chinese stuff yet...will soon though, i want a good boot first

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
v3.4 ready for download....... I think v3.3 didnt boot because of some .prop mods I did......props AGAIN set to default (seems to work better) added a few new things and removed some stuff. Once we boot I'll slim it down......what size would be nice for you guys???

1 - 20 of 1165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.