Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
XxOmarxX member of the Hannspad.fr devteam, did a new rom based on the _[Ac3]_ GtaComb33.
This rom integrated an application which allow you to switch between Usb Host /Usb slave.

A lot of thanks to the creator of the GtabComb, Ab73 the creator of the kernel Adamv4 and our dev's: [_Ac3_] for his help and Fredlys for his test

10 december 2011 : New Version 2.1 More information (in english) and download : Click Here

For questions and support : USB PowaComb on Hannspad.fr forum English Section

info about the _[Ac3] Gtacomb 3.3 : http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/21834-rom-flashback81-and-gtacomb33-with-kernel-adam-4-integrated/

screens :

A video by Zikoo (thanks to him) :

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
No, you need a powered HUB.

·
Registered
76 Posts
No, you need a powered HUB.
Bummer!

I guess you could still connect a camera as it's self-powered.

But this rules out: 3G dongles, usb memory sticks, portable hard drives, mice, keyboards, etc

Hopefully there'll be a kernal fix at some point for usb power.

p.s. isn't the name of this rom a bit misleading "UsbPowaComb"

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like this Rom it is snappier than the refresh I was using and pro evo is a lot faster on this. Tried to run asphalt 6 but it crashed when the race was about to start. One other thing is that the bar along the bottom does not go when a game is running.

Thanks for posting it.

Greame

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bummer!

I guess you could still connect a camera as it's self-powered.

But this rules out: 3G dongles, usb memory sticks, portable hard drives, mice, keyboards, etc

Hopefully there'll be a kernal fix at some point for usb power.

p.s. isn't the name of this rom a bit misleading "UsbPowaComb"
Anyone tried attaching a 3g dongle via a powered usb hub? Not sure how you would go about accessing 3g in terms of drivers/software on an android device (but I'd be interested if anyone could explain how this might be done).

·
Registered
93 Posts
@parkerbird this rom work with games same gtacomb 3.3 with adam kernel, no more no less

@popoyay : yes, powered hub and usb cable OTG (informations about OTG here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_On-The-Go) are a must for use the USB host mode.

same it s wrote on first topic, you can find informations (in english) and download the rom if you click HERE

·
Registered
82 Posts
there is some software on the market but all my leads have the mini USB at one end and a normal size at the other, so no good.
Damm your correct my bad you could try flea bay or amazon
don't forget you can try the wii remote aswell

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.