Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi, yes I know christian troy work. I going to make porting to another tabs when I have time. I will make patches but need more testers with another brands and models. This rom is optimized to high resolution devices. Full hd and retina
AWESOME!

I am happy to beta test for Cube u9gtv. (I have several of them). This tablet is identical to

aoson m33 / Vido-Yuandao n90 FHDRK / 97RQ / Dragon touch ... / all RK3188 retinas, all currently with poor firmware

if there is anything I can do to help you in the process please let me know

Happy to donate some $ and sure others are as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
AWESOME!

I am happy to beta test for Cube u9gtv. (I have several of them). This tablet is identical to

aoson m33 / Vido-Yuandao n90 FHDRK / 97RQ / Dragon touch ... / all RK3188 retinas, all currently with poor firmware

if there is anything I can do to help you in the process please let me know

Happy to donate some $ and sure others are as well. Thanks!
Ok thank you send me the boot.img and kernel.img and I will check it. If you find anyone who want donate a tablet FHD or retina will be better for development

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I just forgot commit:

Code:
<br />
Build 20131206<br />
<br />
- Fixed Auto brightness (world first rk3188 custom rom with auto brightness support)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, yes I know christian troy work. I going to make porting to another tabs when I have time. I will make patches but need more testers with another brands and models. This rom is optimized to high resolution devices. Full hd and retina
You can on a donation if you can port cm to the retina rk3199 tablets

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Anon, I will grab the files for you over the weekend just had a few things to deal with the last few days.. thanks..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi AnonFBI

I managed to install your CM WITHOUT a sdcard.

Here are the steps.

1. Flash cm-10.1_x2-20131127_by_AnonFBI.img with FNF_Flasher v1.7.zip

2. Install new CWM recovery from http://files.androtab.info/rockchip/rk3066/20130427/RK30GENERIC_CWM.zip

Sideload is not working with original CWM from your image. So with this step you can have CWM with working sideload. You need to know how to use adb. You can enter shell mode by entering adb shell.

3. Enter CWM recovery.

4. Select flash sideload thing.

5. Sideload cm-10.1_x2-20131206_by_AnonFBI.zip by adb sideload cm-10.1_x2-20131206_by_AnonFBI.zip

6. Sideload gapps-jb-20130812-signed-IfiveX2.zip by adb sideload gapps-jb-20130812-signed-IfiveX2.zip

7. Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache

8. Reboot

Now the rom works without any problems. Maybe you can change your CWM with the new one so that anyone can use sideload.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hi Anon..

how exactly do I extract the kernel & boot.img. All the roms are one .img file (around 400mb), that is flashed using RKbatchtool. How do I go about extracting those files for you?

Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Anon..

how exactly do I extract the kernel & boot.img. All the roms are one .img file (around 400mb), that is flashed using RKbatchtool. How do I go about extracting those files for you?

Thanks!
You may find a software called FW_tool_RK30xx_2.0.zip. That can pack/unpack rk3188 img file.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HDMI menu appears in latest Pacman, and HDMI works:
Hi I'm in desperate need of help and I thought you might be able to help after seeing your photo of HDMI working in PACMAN.
I can't get any HDMI output from any stock or custom roms that I've tried. Any advice you could give me on the matter would be much appreciated.
I've tried multiple TVs and a Monitor with MHL support built in. I've tried a MHL cable from Amazon with no better results.
What cable/adapter are you using if you don't mind me asking?
I really want to find a solution before Christmas if possible

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi I'm in desperate need of help and I thought you might be able to help after seeing your photo of HDMI working in PACMAN.
I can't get any HDMI output from any stock or custom roms that I've tried. Any advice you could give me on the matter would be much appreciated.
I've tried multiple TVs and a Monitor with MHL support built in. I've tried a MHL cable from Amazon with no better results.
What cable/adapter are you using if you don't mind me asking?
I really want to find a solution before Christmas if possible
You're using the wrong port. The USB port is not MHL capable, but the tablet includes a microHDMI port (the one next to the USB which you may not have recognised). That port features in some phones as well, like the Xperia Arc, Neo and the Optimus 2X. With a microHDMI to HDMI cable like this one ( http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-HDMI-Micro-Cable-Feet/dp/B003UH0Z9Q ) you'll be able to get HDMI output in your television set. You may need to tweak the zoom settings, or at least I had to do so in my telly, but HDMI works in stock and recent custom ROMS. Note that other Chinese tabs use MiniHDMI ports, but the iFive X2 uses a Micro HDMI one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You're using the wrong port. The USB port is not MHL capable, but the tablet includes a microHDMI port (the one next to the USB which you may not have recognised). That port features in some phones as well, like the Xperia Arc, Neo and the Optimus 2X. With a microHDMI to HDMI cable like this one ( http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-HDMI-Micro-Cable-Feet/dp/B003UH0Z9Q ) you'll be able to get HDMI output in your television set. You may need to tweak the zoom settings, or at least I had to do so in my telly, but HDMI works in stock and recent custom ROMS. Note that other Chinese tabs use MiniHDMI ports, but the iFive X2 uses a Micro HDMI one.
Thank you for your prompt reply. It's a silly mistake on my behalf; I assumed that the cable would have been the same as the one I used on my HTC Sensation for connecting to the HDTV (MHL) even though I read numerous times in the specs that the FNF iFive X2 and 2S are Micro HDMI.
I ordered some cables from Amazon since you highlighted my oversight and hope all will be well when they arrive.
Thanks again and have a great Christmas!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi.

Just tried installing pacman.
using 20131208 image + nandfix + gapps I just got a boot loop.
Then tried from recovery installing milestone.1.release_20131213-150500 + gapps : rom loads but internal storage is zero so apps cannot update.
also tried milestone.1.release_20131213-150500 + nandfix + gapps but still internal storage zero.

Rom looks great but I really need to fix the internal storage issue...

Can anyone help ?
Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi.

Just tried installing pacman.
using 20131208 image + nandfix + gapps I just got a boot loop.
Then tried from recovery installing milestone.1.release_20131213-150500 + gapps : rom loads but internal storage is zero so apps cannot update.
also tried milestone.1.release_20131213-150500 + nandfix + gapps but still internal storage zero.

Rom looks great but I really need to fix the internal storage issue...

Can anyone help ?
Thanks.
Did you format /system before install pac-1213.zip?
or try wipe data/factory reset in CWM.(thanks to [email protected])

·
Registered
188 Posts
41 - 60 of 75 Posts