·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Excellent work Alpha! As for the G Sensor/Games issue, I've tried it with:

Speedx 3D
Riptide
Winds of Steel

All are completely unsuable which is strange since the orientation works fine when web browsing!
Hmm, it seems to want the g sensor to be in portrait mode... turning left or right while using it with the home button at the bottom makes it go in the right direction. Need to have a play with it and see what's going on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
To test the G sensor you just need a spirit level app, (they don't work) :)

Also re the modified build.prop discussed by gazbert I have a couple of questions.
I have been trying to modify it using adb but have failed miserably so far.
Can you use adb without installing the android sdk, I have the adb exe and two dll's and it all seems to work as expected, except that nothing comes up when doing "adb devices". I have installed the drivers and can connect via usb normally also in windows I have an "android composite adb interface" appearing. Also tried the usbdeview methods with no luck.
Anyway would it be possible to upload an update.zip with just the modified build.prop in it?

Thanks.

(now installed alpha's updated Zeam which is working fine, thanks again)

·
Registered
170 Posts
when click on primary download for rom it downloads as .man, if choose secondary link it reports can't download as limit reached.

also the incremental update is not found

i use ADWLauncher Ex and this is good, can change settings for desktop and draw

The recent app thing happens randomly, it's like you've pressed the home button when you haven't, sometimes you have to press home then back a few times to get rid off it.

I've got quite a lot of apps working now - so well pleased with the rom, only bug bare and this is not a fault of the rom is getting the wallpaper to display properly

regards

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
In case you're wondering where your update is, here's where it's at just now.

Replacing the build.prop in the install image you still have to wipe/fc the market and google services framework, even then it only works intermittently so I'm trying to find a more permanent solution. I'm going to need to modify the stock settings apks to stop the crash at boot which is now happening at the lock screen rather than the boot animation. At present i have no idea what's causing the g sensor to switch orientation when running games (you're holding the device in landscape mode but it thinks it's running in portrait mode).
I've done some cleaning of the rom, removing unneeded apk's and redundant gtab files from the original tnt lite gtab rom so it's a little smaller and more streamlined. Other things have been updated such as the ac3 audio libs posted, and the stock music player replaced with honeycomb. iFileManager is gone and replaced with ES File Manager again. The Calendar is running but not allowing google apps accounts to sign in. Normal google accounts are unaffected.

If anyone wants I can upload a work in progress rom, i have images of: cleaned + updated rom with 0.1's market, cleaned rom with gaz's build.prop, cleaned rom with the build.prop + settings apks

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm so excited to find a place that is working to improve the Hannspad SN10T1!!!
After reading the negative reviews I started to get worried as I already put the order through to buy it.
But I am now sure that you guys will do an excellent effort to make this product a lot better!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ok, it's just got a few minutes left to upload.

More interesting news is i've got a closer-to-stock rom running fully featured, soft touch, wifi, market (still seems to be missing apps...), and for the majority of you... correctly working g-sensor so you can play games again

I'll aim for a release for everyone in 24 hours as long as no other problems pop up!

Edit: updated original post with links to developmental releases - goes without saying that they are in no-way guaranteed and are only for the hardcore among you

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've seen my WLan LED isnt lightin up?! Is that sw based fault? Could you guys check that on your devices,please? Its no big prob at all, just wondering. :cool:

·
Registered
211 Posts
A few reports of something akin to the "Home" button being stuck in, opening recent apps window
Slightly related, I found that if you install tntlite (im talking 0.1, dont know about i) without first having set up the official hannspad os (right through the licence/wizard to the desktop) then in tntlite the home key wouldnt work, or you would get repeated crashes.

If however you did the hannspad os wizard, then tntlite, it's stable as a rock

141 - 160 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.