Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just realized it has to do something with sw and hw decoding... :/ in flac files and some mkv files I had the same problems, when I switched to sw decoding (I only found this option in mx player ) it seems to be working fine. Not all mkv can be decoded in sw though, 1080 seems to have trouble decoding on the slow sw decoder... I tried playing video with hw and audio sw decoding and I also see straing, maybe the sw decoder isnt fast enough to decode just dts on its own..
I had audio glitch sounds in playing some MKV files, then i found yify-torrents, and he encodes his own MKV which are drastically smaller yet still HD quality, none of his MKV files freeze or cause issues, all playing very smooth on the tablet, you might want to give it a try!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys! I have a problem after installing the latest build-ROM usb flash drive is not detected, although the flashing off all ok. How can I fix it?

Hi guys! I have a problem after installing the latest build-ROM usb flash drive is not detected, although the flashing off all ok. How can I fix it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi ,

i installed XpLOza's rom , but streaming audio via internet is stuttering. It also skips parts of the music.

The rest is working fine , is there a fix for tis issue.
Wifi connection is 100% like i'm only 3 meters from Accesspoint and my Laptop streams same radiostation o.k..

has this to do with ac3 fix ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
great rom, quick and smooth, plays every movie ive throw at it. i do have a few question. just wondering why my bench scores are lower than other peoples and where do you put the build.prop?

cpu 1442
gpu 1773
ram 512
i/o 635

also is there anyway to disable the soft keys on the tablet and just use the ones in the OS

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very stable and good, unfortunately does not have google talk and is a big problem for me. I can not find on the market and even apk how can I do?

THX

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the modded ROM, XpL0Za. I have just installed and it is so far so good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well after a week my C91 Upgrade has not crash or reset with this rom but I am now getting crazy lag. The first i noticed it was Sunday but though the touch screen was lagging cause the battery was down to 10%. Now even with 100% battery the touch screen is really lagging at times. It will lag after boot up for a bit but then will work fine until it sleeps then it gets laggy when you wake it up.

I hardly have any apps on it and lots of free memory so it is not that, seems if I ru Captouch it helps fix it but the screen lags so bad it is hard to click on the right apps. When playing draw something uf you draw a straught line it shows up as a bunch of dots 1/4 inch apart.

Anychance I should open it up and check the cables? This just started happening but it does go away so I am once again stumped with this tablet.

Thank All

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Well after a week my C91 Upgrade has not crash or reset with this rom but I am now getting crazy lag. The first i noticed it was Sunday but though the touch screen was lagging cause the battery was down to 10%. Now even with 100% battery the touch screen is really lagging at times. It will lag after boot up for a bit but then will work fine until it sleeps then it gets laggy when you wake it up.

I hardly have any apps on it and lots of free memory so it is not that, seems if I ru Captouch it helps fix it but the screen lags so bad it is hard to click on the right apps. When playing draw something uf you draw a straught line it shows up as a bunch of dots 1/4 inch apart.

Anychance I should open it up and check the cables? This just started happening but it does go away so I am once again stumped with this tablet.

Thank All
Well opening up the tablet and checking the ribbon cable would be a good idea, if only to rule it out as a possible cause, and maybe add a little tape while you're in there to make sure it won't move around on it's own....

You should probably install a widget or something where you can see the CPU usage and see if it correlates with the lag you are experiencing (could be the CPU is just busy).... If it's happenening at boot and when you are coming out of sleep, it sounds like a CPU being busy problem. Do you have any apps or widgets installed that has a trigger to refresh after coming out of sleep?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have buy a ZTPAD M3C91 1-1a-h3-SA08
ZT ICS 4.0.3 - Kernel 2.6.34 - [email protected] 2031
f04ref-eng4.0.3 ICS.f04ref.20120204 eng.root.2012.02.04.165424 test-keys

CPU frequency: 800 MHz

Who is the best kernel to enhance its performance?

81 - 90 of 90 Posts