Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Release for ZT282 Z102 1024+8GB K1 1N (taken from Zenithink website)

Download from here

Zenithink 10" Z102 (1024MB+8GB) GPS android 4.0 2012-04-05_1n
This version suits all Z102 1024MB models, please be careful to select correct firmware version.

Version : 10" Z102 (1024MB+8GB) GPS Android 4.0 2012-04-05_1n
File Name : ZT282_K1_1n_1GB_Z102+_Android 4.0_0405_V1.8.rar
File Size : 169MB
Release Date : 2012-04-06

Current Version Update:
1. Add K1 two points touch function.
2. Improve Battery life.

The method of firmware installation for this model

Using TF card

First extract the firmware which you get or download, then copy the whole "zt-update" directroy into the root directory of TF card.
Put the TF card into TF card slot, then press the "Back" button at the same time to press the power-on button, then operate as per the reminders shown on the screen, the tablet will install the firmware and then reboot.

Note: keep charged when the tablet is installing the firmware.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Oh boy, guess it's time to make a Forum for the ZT-282 Z102 Upgrade now.....

Will move this thread once it's created....

Edit: Forum created (thanks to mrsburnout) and topic moved....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it possible to port this firmware on z102 (512MB)? It would be very well get hold of two points touch function. There are other nice little things are. The site Zenithink I have not received a response.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have 1n k1 tablet. (1Gb RAM, 8GB flash)
What is the latest firmware for it?
I have v1.9 from the box, but on the off site "newest" is v1.8

I have problem with adc_keypad - very high cpu load. It is freez games when I touch the screen.
Thank you for your reply!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks like pretty sparse pickins for this new 'upgraded' z102 tablet - anyone know why, despite this being advertised as 'upgraded' with 1 Ghz and 1 GB RAM it's actual specs are not much, if any, better than the old z102 (the zt280?). This new firmware they provide even claims to have a 1Ghz kernel but is still 800 Mhz.

Looking for a suitable clockworkmod recovery - thinking the Samsung Tab 10.1 comes closest; any suggestions?

·
6,629 Posts
Looks like pretty sparse pickins for this new 'upgraded' z102 tablet - anyone know why, despite this being advertised as 'upgraded' with 1 Ghz and 1 GB RAM it's actual specs are not much, if any, better than the old z102 (the zt280?). This new firmware they provide even claims to have a 1Ghz kernel but is still 800 Mhz.

Looking for a suitable clockworkmod recovery - thinking the Samsung Tab 10.1 comes closest; any suggestions?
Hi skeetch,
Sorry my kernel didn't work for you, did you try the 900MHz one? swoody13's ROM is meant for capacitive touch Zenithink tablets, so maybe that's why it didn't work for you. The latest official Zenithink ROMs for the ZT-282 C71 and C91 Upgrade tablets are clocked at 1GHz (finally), so maybe the next one out for the ZT-282 Z102 Upgrade will be too? The tablet does have 1GB RAM, just some of it is reserved for video and other things, that's why you only see @ 800MB....
Many people have tried to get CWM recovery working on the Zenithink tablets, so far no one has been able to, maybe you can get it to work? I've never used CWM recovery before, but as I understand it, anything you can do with that, you can manually do on the Zenithink tablets....
Well good luck!
(PS - I don't have any ZT-282 tablets, only ZT180 and ZT-280 tablets.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi skeetch,
Sorry my kernel didn't work for you, did you try the 900MHz one? swoody13's ROM is meant for capacitive touch Zenithink tablets, so maybe that's why it didn't work for you. The latest official Zenithink ROMs for the ZT-282 C71 and C91 Upgrade tablets are clocked at 1GHz (finally), so maybe the next one out for the ZT-282 Z102 Upgrade will be too? The tablet does have 1GB RAM, just some of it is reserved for video and other things, that's why you only see @ 800MB....
Many people have tried to get CWM recovery working on the Zenithink tablets, so far no one has been able to, maybe you can get it to work? I've never used CWM recovery before, but as I understand it, anything you can do with that, you can manually do on the Zenithink tablets....
Well good luck!
Hie,
CWM recovery did not work for me to. I should be a NERD..
i Keep searching

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi skeetch,
Well good luck!
Hey man, you tried - the 900Mhz kernel worked.. barely the screen had flickering and interlacing issues. And, yeah - swoody 13's mod loaded but gave some very... interesting results due to it's being for a different touch interface.. lol. Guess I should've known better - these tablets are built cheap and their operation reflects that. I'm actually going to sell mine and get an AGPTek TP12A - might not have the RJ-45 port but at 1.5Ghz that should more than make up for it.

Not to solicit or anything - but if anyone's interested in it it's on ###########.

·
Registered
9 Posts
K1 1024MB+8GB Pictures

zildan can you tell me how to take apart my Z102 its the one with a 1 ghz cpu and 8 gig of mem? If you have a link to a how to for taking apart my Z102 that would also work. My wifi stopped working and I want to check the voltages going to the usb wifi card. I wonder where I could find the card? Thanks.

·
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Подскажите пожалуйста какую прошивку мне поставить и где ее скачать(на оф сайте нет) если у меня сейчас стоит вроде как ZT282_K1_1n_1GB_Z102+_Android4.0_0405_V1.8.(посмотрел через комп) планшет заблокирован, и на сколько я понимаю надо перепрошить.

Mod Edit: Please use English translation. Thank you.

Google translated:

Please tell me what I put the firmware and where to download it (at the office site is not) if I have now is sort of like ZT282_K1_1n_1GB_Z102 + _Android4.0_0405_V1.8. (Looked through the computer) tablet is locked and as I understand it is necessary to flash.

//edit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.