just a few things i noticed so far:
1. touch sensitivity isn't perfect CM9 is way better.
2. no bluetooth dongle support
3. under display settings there is "full screen" hides the status bar
4. CPU modes only NORMAL and POWER SAVING. same as before, if you reboot it goes back to NORMAL and not what you chose before.
5. camera problem for me too
6. my A2's model number is GT-I9220 under "About tablet"
7. youtube video works for me
8. waking from sleep wifi is okay
9. initial tests, indicate battery might last longer than on CM9, +1 for this rom
no other errors so far...
10. no support for adhoc hotspot
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Android Tablet owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, troubleshooting, displays, models, styles, reviews, software, hardware accessories, classifieds, and more!