Android Tablets Forum banner
141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi
I have what is most likely to be a Mid 7" Tablet copy from china. I've tried several roms that are supposed to be for the Mid 7" "Slatedroid Singularity M009S Final v5" "Modroid-v11-lite" and "Modroid-v8-Lite" but I cannot get the touchpad or the sound to go. I have a second Tablet the same as the first can I back up the rom on the untouched one to use on the other, or can I use some of the restore files from it to get the first one going?
If this can be done how Do you do it?

M0095 works and I can get around by using a mouse and the keyboard, but touchpad and sound are good things right?

I need a direction to go with this if someone can help me Please.
If you can take the rom from the untouched one I would be willing to send it to the community for the experts that be to have a look at it.
Thanks for what ever you can tell me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

need someones help.... got 2 mid wm via 8650 (green light) tablets and wanted to changet he rom so installed the singularity rom and now the touch screen will not work.

i can use the mouse to access this....

thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
TESTED and PROVEN - WOOT!
This ROM was created by Roger Calver for the Eken M009S
- USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

A BIG Thank You goes out to Roger Calver who has done a GREAT job tweaking the EKEN M009S!

If you wish to track the discussion and get the LATEST version here is the link:
Link: SlateDroid.com - SlateDroid Singularity ROM - M009s

Alternate Download Link: 4Shared.com - Download Link

Hi i just downloaded the upgrade now my touchscreen is not working. What do I do?

·
Registered
5 Posts
For those whose screen touch does not work after flashing, download official eken m009s multitouch firmware. Then put the following files instead of singularity ones:
/wmt_scriptcmd
/FirmwareInstall/uzImage.bin
/FirmwareInstall/env/env_uboot
And finally flash again...

But I have a problem....Why I can not find Facebook App in the Market??

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm new to the world of Android and Tablets. What is Mid V7? I ask because I've just bought what was advertised as Dropad A8, the Kernel is MIDS serials #299 and the build is MID serials 2.3 Gingerbread

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a MID 7 android 2.3.3 and I have a 8gb micro memory card in it. When I go to storage settings is says Nand is 3.08 gb total and 462mb avail. sd card says 7.40gb total and 7.36gb avail. and it's mounted. Then internal is 4gb total and 63.37 avail. I have app 2 sd o here and it says tzhere is 75.5mb avail on sd. I don't understand if the storage settings say I have all that storage avail on sd card why everything else says I don't have enough space avail to use. I'm getting a 32gb sdcard soon and want to be able to use it accordingly. Thanks for any help I can get. Also I have root access. busy box, app installer, droid tweaker, es file explorer, rom manager, superuser. just in case that info helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have you got the Blue or Green LED version though? I was under the impression that you had to swap the env_boot file if you wanted Singularity on a 'Green' one.
swap with what?
I have a green LED thing and this Singularity ROM does not appear to install but rather the old firmware boots as usual. So I am thinking of replacing the env_boot file with what it is supposed to be replaced with

Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've been trying to follow the video but there's a section that says full firmwares, I can't seem to find it. Also I downloaded a rom Vestinous A816 firmware rom and when I extracted it there's 4f files saying 1kb each not sure where the rest of the rom is.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a MID 7 android 2.3.3 and I have a 8gb micro memory card in it. When I go to storage settings is says Nand is 3.08 gb total and 462mb avail. sd card says 7.40gb total and 7.36gb avail. and it's mounted. Then internal is 4gb total and 63.37 avail. I have app 2 sd o here and it says tzhere is 75.5mb avail on sd. I don't understand if the storage settings say I have all that storage avail on sd card why everything else says I don't have enough space avail to use. I'm getting a 32gb sdcard soon and want to be able to use it accordingly. Thanks for any help I can get. Also I have root access. busy box, app installer, droid tweaker, es file explorer, rom manager, superuser. just in case that info helps.
Mine don't have an led at all on it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't get any of the roms to flash. It performs the update i remove the sd card and it boots up, i then get the launcher option and that's as far as I can go because the screen completely freezes, when i press the option say the go launcher nothing happens that's the same with Vestinous roms too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought one and I have been told it works with 3G dongle

I have vodafone HUWEI E220 dongle,

but it doesn't seem to work, do you know how to configure 3g settings

the APN is internet and the username and password are both web (confirmed by Vodafone)

·
Registered
1 Posts
MrTasselhof
Hi there my friend.
Im having issue with my MID v7 7" Non vibrate Green LED tablet.
So far I have tried the following ROMS:

• modroid v7, v9-lite & v10-lite
  • HYBRiD_WM8650_UBEROID_1.3.0_v5
  • DrCheap-EkenM009s-v01b

I have tried all options in the CHANGER file. Options for MIDv7 and MID703 seem to let me load the ROM and get to the main desktop screen but my touchpad isnt working.

I have also tried different env_uboot files from different ROMS. I have also tried to find the env_uboot file from the original firmware for the MID v7 on the web but have been unable to find it (i didn not backup my original files before i flashed..... i know im stupid for not doing it) - How do i get hold of the original firmware for this device?

Can you give me any ideas or links to fix this as it was a gift for my niece which has now become useless.
I can provide you with any information that you need.

Thanks in advance

141 - 159 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.