Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Here my updated version of 1.7.4 v0.1i for 256M LY-706!Market will work from flashing ROM, don't need any patch or manipulation etc.Download LY706.1.7.4.V1.7zI warn you - i haven't this device, untested!ChangeLog:0.1 initial *TxPower=30 for WIFI *Fix Google Market! *Build info in About ?New bootscreen -Remove some trash +GoogleMap 4 +SlideMe app +ConnectBot +ES File Explorer 1.4 +ADW.Launcher 1.1.1 +Swapper 0.2.0 +AdjBrightness +CachMate (Free) +StartUp Manager +MySettings +RootExplorer +EStrongs Task Manager +Titanium BackUp (Free)Note:1. Usually I can't sign to Google by Ethernet, just by WIFI (typical error for this "There is a temporary error or your sin card is not provisioned for data services")2. If you will start Market and get error " An error has occured. Please try again later. " Don't worry it is server-side problem. Just try time to time again to enter market and get Text of Agreement. When you agree with it - this error will never back (i hope)3. Hibernate mode - you can get it to work state: use StartUp Manager and disable all user apps from auto startup (exept StartUp Manager and Swapper) and disable System Apps (exept Android system, Media Storage, Boot Receiver, Sync Feeds and Download manager)4. How to get Root: Settings - Applications - Unable USB-debugging. Start Connect Bot - connect to local - type "su".[email protected] for contact and paypal thx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone, HidePerso thank you very much for your release.I have just received my LY706 and I am ready to support tests, however, my unit comes with preinstalled 1.9. Maybe you like me to extract it first and provide you as a basis for next release?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='ganiwo;54409]Hi everyone' date=' HidePerso thank you very much for your release.I have just received my LY706 and I am ready to support tests, however, my unit comes with preinstalled 1.9. Maybe you like me to extract it first and provide you as a basis for next release?[/QUOTE'] It will be really good but check first how it work with this ROM. Is market work, any china application, YouTube and etc. May be it work nice without any touch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,Youtube was working fine (quality wasn't perfect, but service was browsable, searchable and playing the movies at all). Regarding market, to be honest I chosen APKtor, becasue "original" market was filled with chinese apps (or at least chinese labels), but working.Unfortunatelly, I hibernated my unit, and now it is not starting. Device is powering on, drod animation is shown, and after that, it stays at animated "android" loading screen. I don't have my SD adapter with me this weekend, so I cannot try to reflash my device. I'll report back when I get one. Bad thing is that I don't have a 1.9 ROM - the good - I will probably try yours ;)Hope to be unbricked,ganiwo

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote name='ganiwo;55565]Unfortunately still not working' date=' even after complete battery out. I'll try the flashing.Would you kindly please release 1.9.88 for LY-706?[/QUOTE'] If someone dump last buid from LY-706, because i havn't this device on my hands for testing.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dembica;58854 said:
When will version 9.1.1988 Please be desired quick release and good results at work
I havn't this device - why you ppl don't do it yourself? Sure i can buy it for myself - but i don't need so many low-end devices - this is not bring me money also

·
Registered
92 Posts
[quote name='HidePerso;58873]I havn't this device - why you ppl don't do it yourself? Sure i can buy it for myself - but i don't need so many low-end devices - this is not bring me money also [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]Hi HidePerso' date='I found the 1.9 firmware for LY-706. If you have time, please help to get it rooted and include the market app. The download link is [URL=http://www.easy-share.com/1912065177/E7002_firmware.zip']here[/URL]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well... it works well, but it's not rooted and any of the apps under pre_root_disk don't show up..Edit:OK, I got root to work.Just download the files referenced in post #5 here:http://www.slatedroid.com/rom-devel...ch-1-9_88-rooted-market-installed-v0-2-a.htmlInside the readme file, follow all instructions EXCEPT DO NOT COPY THE UPDATE.SH file from the archive.Use the update.sh file that's in the ROM in this thread and follow all other instructions in the readme.Looks like the OP just forgot to add su to the system/bin folder.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, thanks for the great work. i tested the firmware.I own a ly706 - even I can do mistakes :)I'd love to do the upgrade with the 1.9 firmware below but I have not idea how to.Is there a tutorial ? (I like also to get ride of the phone apps as it go no sim card)btw the market do not work and it not rooted.For rooting i found a thread whch done the trick.For the market, even changing accounts.db with androidid didin't fix it;Always the error message about sim card. i only use wifi.regards.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.