Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
LUNATIC ROM RUNNING ON MY N90FHD 32GB​
BASE ON MOMO8 RK3066 WILL INCLUDE SUPERCHARGER V6 NO LAG OR FREEZE WIFI BLAST GIVE IT A TEST
PLEASE DONATE HELP ME SO I DONT STOP DEVELOPING GOOD
---------------COMING SOON EXYNOS 4412 TABLET -------------- SUPPORT ME I WILL CONTINUE HELPING YOU GUYS
I WANT TO GET A DEDICATED SERVER WITH LITTLE AND FOR FAST DOWNLOAD AND EASY WITHOUT NEED TO SLIP ROMS

LUNATIC ROM Download
-BASED ON MOMO8 FIRMWARE
-BUILD.PROP SPOOF NEXUS 7, DPI 160
-ROOTED
-BOOTANIMATION

THIS ROM RUNS LIKE NORMAL MODE ONLY BUT WITH LOWER DPI IT FILL FASTER AND STABLE HD AND EVERYTHING I HAVE TEST IS WORKING. I JUST FINDOUT SOMETIME IT GET DEEPSLEEP AND WONT COME ON AGAIN NEED TO PRESS AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON FOR 15SEC TO FORCE THE TABLET TURN OFF.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
PICTURES

·
Registered
25 Posts
Keep it coming :) I can't wait for even better roms for this tablet. I really prefer using te HD mode, but that's not good enough now. I'm really curious how far you can take this. Keep up the good work (already made a small donation).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm a french user of retina tablet (Cube U9GT5) and I put your DANERICK rom on my tablet. If you need help for testing your rom I'm here. I hope, one day, the tablet works fluently in Standard and HD mode!

Thank's for your work!!!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have released the rom

·
Registered
568 Posts
i have released the rom
DL NOW!

Quick review:

- Standard-Launcher as 1st option befor Go-Launcher (not my favorite), please.
- HD-Mode not chosable, i am guessing, it is normal Display-Mode with 160
- rooted without having to start SuperSU once.
- New Toggles tweaks nice, but Volume Buttons on the bottom not necessary - they get in the way.

Overall usable and nice base for development. I will stick with it for a while. Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you have problem with "multi part error" for download.

Try this solution
1. register for free on http://www.mediafire.com
2. log-in to your account
3. open lunatic rom download link
4. mouse over the 1st file, select gear icon and select "save to my files" (do again for 2nd file too)
5. goto your "my files" by click menu on the top of mediafire.com website
6. now you can download from your "my files" page
7. Open rom with 7z

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ooh this ROM running in SD mode, and HD is not available:(
Check it out for your self, for me in this Rom still the screen look awesome like if it was hd stock rom

Sent from my HTC Holiday using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
101 Posts
Check it out for your self, for me in this Rom still the screen look awesome like if it was hd stock rom

Ok i will test it, in any case we dont have stable ROM for HD.
The first look, Terminal dont work (error on startup), I cant access to system patition via ES Explorer.

It looks like it is not fully rooted, root it again with SuperOneclick, ok.

It have a LOT of free RAM after some usage, System Panel show me 470 Free and many programs in background.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mirror for this rom ROM
Packed with winrar

LUNATICROMV1.rar - 237.52 MB

Hosted in http://d-h.st/

-edit-
This rom causes very bad ghost touch issues in my Chuwi V99. tablet becomes unusable.
Using the tablet and example typing something will toss around random touch inputs all around the screen.
same ghost touch after install firmware. but after reboot no ghost touch any more.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Does any one fill if it looks HD using the Rom or not?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maybe installling the beta 4 boot.img and recovery.img only may fix it

·
Registered
568 Posts
review: for the n90fhd, this is the most compatible Rom I have tested so far. the ram its always good, except when browser is collecting pages. no lags, but no real hd either, although you can not really see the difference.
many tweaks, like volume buttons, power off menus (but only flight and noiseless mode are present).

wishlist:
bring stock launcher back.
ucbrowser is nice, but rather for 4 to 7 inches. spare it.
full screen boot animation locks better, maybe cm 10¿
black wallpaper preinstalled
old quadrant version useless. also the values seem very poor. only 30 fps most of the tests? 50 to 60 I would expect from 1.5 mhz with gpu.
hackers keyboard untested. Swype more appreciated.
Bluetooth switch instead off flight mode in the menu drawer maybe?

over all an experiment gone well.

p.s.: in all Roms I experience a hardware weakness of my n90fhd touchscreen:
the left 1/4 of my landscape screen has a poor touch screen responsiveness. all other regions are very responsive and clear, but in the weak area, touch often gets lost at the same few spots all over that space or touch flickers around. that is really bad for playing games with joypad-elements placed there I.e.. anyone has the same weakness?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.