Android Tablets Forum banner
261 - 279 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi to everyone
i'am newbee and have a request:
tryed to connect into the usb port a Nikon D3100 camera that suppose to work with DslrDashboard app,but nothing happened,i think my latest custom Rom
do not have the USB host built in.Can anyone help me to solve the problem?
Thank's

·
Registered
8 Posts
Installed this on my ZT-282 C91 Upgrade 1n-H3 and after dismissing the dismatch error, it worked with the stock 1GB/800MHz kernel. Nice and smooth.

After installing with the 2GB/1.2GHz kernel by allowing the dismatch, it was as smooth as buttered Teflon. The "like an iPad" comment wasn't wrong, my ZTPad performs just like the 1st gen iPad now but with Android freedom.

Thanks for this great rom. It's great clean starting point to set up a nice clean tablet without having 2 of every app (the one I want and the ROM's one which can't be removed) and all the battery killers like Facebook and weather.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello to everyone!
I'm new to the forum, I' m quite sure we will have nice conversations!
I own the ZT280(ZT282)-C91 UPGRADE(1GB RAM),
I decided to upgrade to a faster rom, because the stock rom (4.0.03) is really
slow, and with a lot of crashes especially in internet viewing using the stock explorer,
so I would like to ask you:
1) Is this rom (justinthegeek's fat free ICS Update:10/21/12) a faster rom than the factory 4.0.3 ?
2) Is it compatible with my version (M3 C91 - 1n - h3 - s a081)?
3) Which rom would you propose me in order to be faster than the stock ?
Thank you all !

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hello to everyone!
I'm new to the forum, I' m quite sure we will have nice conversations!
I own the ZT280(ZT282)-C91 UPGRADE(1GB RAM),
I decided to upgrade to a faster rom, because the stock rom (4.0.03) is really
slow, and with a lot of crashes especially in internet viewing using the stock explorer,
so I would like to ask you:
1) Is this rom (justinthegeek's fat free ICS Update:10/21/12) a faster rom than the factory 4.0.3 ?
2) Is it compatible with my version (M3 C91 - 1n - h3 - s a081)?
3) Which rom would you propose me in order to be faster than the stock ?
Thank you all !
1) yes, the Rom is faster then stock
2) the 1n models are rare, and you should check your firmware version first.
opening the filebrowser, and open the 'media' folder.
then open de version.txt with the browser. if you have a 1a version you cab install the justingeek, otherwise you need to use the 1n firmware files(see answer 3)
3) all custom roms are faster then stock, but the newest rom is my Zenibasic rom. and the firmware files for the 1n model are available in my Rom.
If you want to use other rom if you have 1n model. just replace the zt282.recovery and zt282.system with the files from the 1n folder in the zenibasic

·
Registered
5 Posts
1) yes, the Rom is faster then stock
2) the 1n models are rare, and you should check your firmware version first.
opening the filebrowser, and open the 'media' folder.
then open de version.txt with the browser. if you have a 1a version you cab install the justingeek, otherwise you need to use the 1n firmware files(see answer 3)
3) all custom roms are faster then stock, but the newest rom is my Zenibasic rom. and the firmware files for the 1n model are available in my Rom.
If you want to use other rom if you have 1n model. just replace the zt282.recovery and zt282.system with the files from the 1n folder in the zenibasic
Than you my friend for your answer!
I think that my version is 1n because I read it on the sticker on the left edge of the tablet.
But I now try to find the version.txt file but I can't. I open the stock file browser and I see only the SD Card. There is no acces in the internal 8gb memory. How can I explore the 8gb memory of the tablet (not the sd) ?
Thanks in advance!
Greetings from Greece!

EDIT:
I installed from the market another file browser and now i have access to the internal memory , but there is no "medi" folder, where can i find the version.txt file ?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Than you my friend for your answer!
I think that my version is 1n because I read it on the sticker on the left edge of the tablet.
But I now try to find the version.txt file but I can't. I open the stock file browser and I see only the SD Card. There is no acces in the internal 8gb memory. How can I explore the 8gb memory of the tablet (not the sd) ?
Thanks in advance!
Greetings from Greece!

EDIT:
I installed from the market another file browser and now i have access to the internal memory , but there is no "medi" folder, where can i find the version.txt file ?
Because the 1n model is rare, it could be a wrong sticker on the tablet.
You should look for the version.txt or (filename firmware).txt
strange that you can't find the internal memory with the stock file brower. if you hit the home button from the stock browser, you should see that you can select the internal memory or the sd card.
the path is mnt/flash/media. not all file browsers from the playstore can see it. you can use es file browser from the playstore and first select favorite and internal memory and
then mnt/flash/media.

if you can't find it, just flash the 1a or 1n rom.
if the tablet after the flash will not bootup (hanging on the android logo) or doesn't response on the touch panel.
You can just flash the other rom.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Because the 1n model is rare, it could be a wrong sticker on the tablet.
You should look for the version.txt or (filename firmware).txt
strange that you can't find the internal memory with the stock file brower. if you hit the home button from the stock browser, you should see that you can select the internal memory or the sd card.
the path is mnt/flash/media. not all file browsers from the playstore can see it. you can use es file browser from the playstore and first select favorite and internal memory and
then mnt/flash/media.

if you can't find it, just flash the 1a or 1n rom.
if the tablet after the flash will not bootup (hanging on the android logo) or doesn't response on the touch panel.
You can just flash the other rom.
Yes it is very strange, the stock browser is not giving me acces to the internal memory, although i pressed the home button, it only gives me "sd card".
I installed the es file browser and now I have acces to the internal memory,
but unfortunately in the "mnt" folder there is no "flash" folder,
there is no flash folder in the internal memory (i searched in all the folders),
I also searched for "version" file using the special "searrch" command but it returned no results.
So I am pretty sure that there is no "version.txt" file in my zenithink...

·
Registered
5 Posts
well, then just install the 1a or 1n rom.
it's no problem if you flash the wrong rom, then you just install the other.
Thanks for your nice help.
So, I will try to install the h3 1n rom, next week necause today i travel abroad!
Which files do I have to download for the h3 1n rom? The 2 links from the first page ?
(justinthegeek ffics 10/21/12
Flash.apk)?
Are these 2 files good for my h3 in version tablet ?
Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
The best way, is to install my Zenibasic rom
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/41908-rom-zenibasic-ics-v12-28022013/page__view__findpost__p__464728

then you can choise if you first try to install 1n files or the 1a files.

If you want to install the justingeek rom,

the first file is the rom,
the 2nd file is the flash install, you can install after you install the rom.

If you need the 1n files for the justingeek rom, you download my rom and grab the files from the '1n' folder.
and replace the files in the zt-update folder.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I need help...after installong this rom..internal memory does not work any more.. when i touch mount internal sd.. say checking for errors and never end...i cant use camera and nothing :/

sent from me. :]

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
By installing other rom.. and internal memory is back.
I culd find stock one..because links are dead but tomorrow i will fash this fro the link. So thank you very much :)

sent from me. :]

261 - 279 of 279 Posts