Android Tablets Forum banner
221 - 240 of 279 Posts

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Going to try a stock ICS ROM and the Netflix-2.x-fix
Good luck!

For me it made my C93 get stuck on a blank screen after the ZTPad logo, but it may have been something else I changed....

Can't wait to here if it works for you on your ZT-282 C91 Upgrade tablet.....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good luck!

For me it made my C93 get stuck on a blank screen after the ZTPad logo, but it may have been something else I changed....

Can't wait to here if it works for you on your ZT-282 C91 Upgrade tablet.....
meh...same result + WFOT (wake freeze of death) had to reset it twice in the 3 times I used it. Going back to a custom rom that fixes the wake freeze.

·
6,629 Posts
The first post has been updated with the correct file.
Quick question: What kernel and recovery is packed with the 10/21/12 Fat Free ROM? I'm not sure, but I think you packed my 1GHz with 2GB data kernel with the stock 1GB data Zenithink recovery.... Sorry if I am wrong...

Side note: The Play Store issue seems to happen when updating to 3.9.16 from 3.8.17, updating from Market 3.3.11 seems to work just fine....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi great rom' but i have a problem: the internal sd isn't mount. In the memory menu when i click on a mount internal sd it say mounting then preparing internal storage.... but it don't mount the internal storage. Can anybody help me? Thanks

·
6,629 Posts
Hi great rom' but i have a problem: the internal sd isn't mount. In the memory menu when i click on a mount internal sd it say mounting then preparing internal storage.... but it don't mount the internal storage. Can anybody help me? Thanks
Try to reflash it, but replace the recovery with this one (rename it to ZT282.recovery) - http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzz1a81q7fu1dq6/0818_H3_1a_800MHz_2GBData_ZT282.recovery

Might be the problem in my post above, but I could be wrong.....

·
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think this has been the best ROM for me so far, seems a lot smoother to use, fewer stutters & I don't think it's frozen/crashed on me at all. Thanks for your work, justin & omaharum.

Am I the only one having trouble with web browsers in this ROM? Chrome just shows me a white screen - nothing new, it's done that in every other ROM I've tried, but now Dolphin browser does too, and that's always worked for me before. Stock browser works fine and runs a lot faster in this ROM, I'm just curious about the others.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey thank you both, I'll take a look.

@omaharum, I flashed my tablet the other day and after reading your post #224 above, I checked my storage space beforehand. Just thought I'd post this FYI since justin hasn't been back yet:

Before: justinthegeek's ffics ROM - files downloaded from 1st page of this thread and not modified in any way. In settings>storage, my 'internal storage' said around 880MB total size.

After: justinthegeek's ffics ROM - as above, but modified with ZT282.recovery linked in post #226 above. Now settings>storage says 'internal storage' is 1.75GB total size (or 1.88GB as reported by Titanium backup) which I guess is what it should be.

EDIT: haha, just realised I've been spelling your name wrong the whole time! ;P Right, omarahum, got it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I installed this yesterday and I must say I am very happy with the performance improvement. Thank you for the work / rom!

·
Registered
5 Posts
See this topic please:

Code:
<br />
Hello, <br />
i have in my hands a tablet: Zenithink C91 Upgrade. I already opened it up, i checked all the cables and i already updated it also with the last original firmware from zenithink.com (not available right now), and i updated last Saturday with a version from the this forum: [URL=http://www.slatedroi...-update102112/]http://www.slatedroi...-update102112/[/URL].<br />
<br />
In the first day form last update i believed the firmware fixed the problem, but know it went to the same problem again.<br />
<br />
Its possible that some firmware update fix this? or its just an hardware problem?´<br />
<br />
I believe that the problem could be related width the RAM or Internal memory , since that the problem appends mainly when playing videos or games ( already it appended also when booting up the device or initializing on the SO ) <br />
<br />
<br />
Any advice is welcome.<br />
<br />
thank you all ! <br />

·
Registered
3 Posts
Font Electronic device Software Screenshot Multimedia

Full screen mode , adapted for c91 upgrade View attachment fullscreen_mod.zip
hide status bar ( if request ) in programm and games automatic . For install connect c91 upgrade to PC . First run root.cmd , second inst.cmd , in Setting -> Display to choose smart screen mod . ( Sorry my bad english )

Attachments

221 - 240 of 279 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.