Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
U need to first flash the tablet to jb normally by pressing and holding the +volume key and plug the tablet to the pc remembert to have it power off before doing this and as soon you plug it to the pc it will regonize as rk30device

Sent from my HTC Holiday using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
you tablet is a Cube u20gt?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
the video is ok is just the same on any RK3066 remember to charge the battery

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ithink there difrent kernel for the u20gt jb that why kissing gsensor anyone found u20gts as u20gtw firmware?

Did anyone find a fix for the G sensor in Jelly Bean? I have a U20GT which works great and I bought a second U20GT (it is GT not GTS) but the touch screen was not working correctly in official ICS. G Sensor was working OK. So I flashed to official JB and now touch screen is working fine but No G sensor.

I guess this means it is not a hardware fault but something in the ICS and JB kernels?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Did you use the official firmware for the u20gt or for the u20gts cuz they should have different kernel that it could making you gsensor not to work and touchscreen also.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did you use the official firmware for the u20gt or for the u20gts cuz they should have different kernel that it could making you gsensor not to work and touchscreen also.

The tablet is a U20GT with the black rear case. I used every firmware I can find and either get working G sensor or working touch screen but never both at the same time. I have tried ICS V1.02, 1.03, 1.04, then JB V2.0 and all your custom firmwares.

The official firmwares ICS V1.02 or JB V2.0 are the only ones with a working touch screen but have no G sensor. Your Cubex and JellyCube also have working touchscreen but no G Sensor. All the others have working G sensor but no touch screen.

I have tried all these firmwares on my other U20GT and both touch screen and G sensor are working fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, darkrickpr and thanks for ur great jobs!!

I installed your room JELLYCUBE V1, and work fine, but have a only problem: the wifi connection, says me "authentication problem". Mi tablet is a CUBE u20gt. You could help me with this situation?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
strange i havent had that type of problem ,try reset factory reset

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello, and thanks for a great ROM! The tablet is really super-quick with this ROM, highly recommended :)

One question: Why did you choose the Galaxy Note as the identified unit in build.prop? This has a resolution of 800x1280 pixels, while the Cube U20GT has 1024x768 - does this really work..??

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Hello, and thanks for a great ROM! The tablet is really super-quick with this ROM, highly recommended :)

One question: Why did you choose the Galaxy Note as the identified unit in build.prop? This has a resolution of 800x1280 pixels, while the Cube U20GT has 1024x768 - does this really work..??
The resolution doesn't affect in anyway it just for the playstore to think is a galaxy note and you get more apps than been cube u20gt the google will block many apps because not been recognize like gameloft will be one example jejejej

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for your reply!

I have another question. After sleep, my WiFi doesnt seem to wake up. I have to turn WiFi off and on again to make it work. Is this a known issue?

·
Registered
3 Posts
GULP !!! dilemma:

I tried to install the jellycube rom with rktool.
booted into CWM and did the wipes, tried to install the zip file from my sdcard prompt says:
- installation aborted
ended up disconnecting it fro some dumb reason. now when ive tried to reconnect the usb
windows says its android instead of rK... and rktool is not recognizing it. the tablet stops at the boot screen.
i have it connected to the charger now.

perhaps there is someone here that can help,

forgive me~

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
GULP !!! dilemma:

I tried to install the jellycube rom with rktool.
booted into CWM and did the wipes, tried to install the zip file from my sdcard prompt says:
- installation aborted
ended up disconnecting it fro some dumb reason. now when ive tried to reconnect the usb
windows says its android instead of rK... and rktool is not recognizing it. the tablet stops at the boot screen.
i have it connected to the charger now.

perhaps there is someone here that can help,

forgive me~
Thats strange try reinstalling the cwm.recovery

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thats strange try reinstalling the cwm.recovery

well i would but the rktool doesnt recognize the device, because of my goof
the drivers in the kit are no longer accepted by windows hardware wizard. it names device "android" and rejects the drivers.
cube is still able to show boot logo (happy mad potato characters) but does nothing else.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Me again. In order to load as rock chip device I had to hold vol up button while I plugged in the USB. Rktool recognized tablet.u
sung cwm I tried to install zip. I keep getting install ported error...idk?
I ended up using rkbatchtool to flash the kastycube 4.1 200 rooted ROM.- no gsensor but its better than being stuck at the boot screen.
I'm inspired to compile a more exclusive and documented article on any and all cube development. I m super glad I got something to work
And thanks for all your work everyone.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts