Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
This Rom was made by Team WolfMod a new Team Founded by me(We are taking anybody that knows anything about development)

Team WolfMod Presents 4.0.4 ICS from the original android source code

This Rom was made using the user tag and is completely optimized for user experience.This Rom is rooted but is in no way connected to Team DRH or Cyanongenmod.
This Rom was built directly from Source and modified to run on Hannspad Tablets.
This Rom is exactly how a Stock ICS ROM(original Rom from XOOM) with superuser would work and you are not required to flash anything extra.
For anybody that wants to be able to get all my beta kernels,Beta Roms,Dev Work for the Hannspad please click Here.

Feature's
Custom Made Kernel built to make user experience better on this Rom
Hardware accelerated
Stock with root enabled
apks are all from original source build
No need to flash any kernel to this build

Team WolfMod ICS 1.2
Download Link:TeamWolfMod ICS 1.2
Changelog
--Supercharged
--Superuser added
--Little Tweaks to make it better on Tablets

Team WolfMod ICS 1.6
Download Link:TeamWolfMod ICS 1.6
Changelog
First Jit Enabled ICS ROM
KSM merging enabled
Optimizations made for Hannspad(init.rc,init.harmony.rc,build.prop...etc)
Kernel Updated to New WolfMod Linaro stock 2.6
Compatibility improvements

Team WolfMod ICS 1.6.4
Download Link :TeamWolfMod ICS 1.6.4
Changelog
--Jit improved
--Unnecessary scripts removed
--Several new scripts added
--And above all faster and less lag than the last two updates

New Kernel Optimized and ready here; http://www.mediafire.com/?2kwlrk0uk4097r2

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
I installed DHR yesturday,can i keep the paritions the way they are and install this?
I would like to see step by step instructions
You just installed the teamDRH rom and you need instructions on this one? Surely not... It's no different in its installation method. You can safely install it on your partition structure if the teamDRH rom works fine.

If you have worries about mucking it all up then use CWM to make a backup of your teamDRH install.

I've flashed the rom and had a play for a while. Early days to say as I've not played for very long but on first impressions it's really nice. Fast, snappy and smooth with a compact install. No weird messages coming up when running an ADB logcat or a streaming kernel message log.

I'll probably still get SODs as I always do with ICS and the v2 kernels. My only hope on that will be a v3 kernel. My tablet is a bit weird like that though and the majority of people won't see any sleep of deaths.

I found an odd app installed which has a chinese/asian name I can't read. Any idea what that's doing there? There's also some system apps that could be removed that are phone related.

Really well done slyking241! I'm more than impressed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I downloaded the ROM again but again getting stuck at android logo. I restored to stock but again the same problem.
Not sure what is wrong?

I'd suggest you download the rom again. If that doesn't work then it might be a partition structure problem. Can you run the teamDRH rom ok?

You just installed the teamDRH rom and you need instructions on this one? Surely not... It's no different in its installation method. You can safely install it on your partition structure if the teamDRH rom works fine.

If you have worries about mucking it all up then use CWM to make a backup of your teamDRH install.

I've flashed the rom and had a play for a while. Early days to say as I've not played for very long but on first impressions it's really nice. Fast, snappy and smooth with a compact install. No weird messages coming up when running an ADB logcat or a streaming kernel message log.

I'll probably still get SODs as I always do with ICS and the v2 kernels. My only hope on that will be a v3 kernel. My tablet is a bit weird like that though and the majority of people won't see any sleep of deaths.

I found an odd app installed which has a chinese/asian name I can't read. Any idea what that's doing there? There's also some system apps that could be removed that are phone related.

Really well done slyking241! I'm more than impressed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its been 2 hours since I installed this, iam liking it no bugs to report sofar except maybe flash support but ok using chrome, I noticed with hdr version when you scroll very very slowly you notice lag or freezes sometime this one however smooth scroll both super slow or fast

·
Registered
91 Posts
This Rom was made using the user tag and is completely optimized for user experience.This Rom is rooted but is in no way connected to Team DRH or Cyanongenmod.
This Rom was built directly from Source and modified to run on Hannspad Tablets.
This Rom is exactly how a Stock ICS ROM(original Rom from XOOM) with superuser would work and you are not required to flash anything extra.
Any more info on the source? Is it an AOSP build or modified Xoom image? Not trying to be a pain, just interested. Good to see you tackling both the 2.6.39 and 3.1 kernels. Let's hope there are (still?) some active Hpad devs to join you. Will pass the word....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Its been 2 hours since I installed this, iam liking it no bugs to report sofar except maybe flash support but ok using chrome, I noticed with hdr version when you scroll very very slowly you notice lag or freezes sometime this one however smooth scroll both super slow or fast
Hi - how did you get flash working in chrome - when I try it just says I need to download the flash player add in

1 - 20 of 245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.