Android Tablets Forum banner
461 - 472 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
amish;67835 said:
Do you think third batch firmware would work?
Well - I don't want to be responsible for bricking you pad, so I'll refrain from guesswork here, especially as you've given no hint at all as to what kind of tablet you really have. Pics? Links to where you bought it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Everything about mine visually says it's a batch 2. It has the Red led, has the camera, silver plastic back, and the 5v charger. I bought it off ebay, so there isn't a link for it anymore. I've been speculating that it is a knockoff or something, because the only place it says irobot on the whole thing is on the box. the SN# is GB-TY-100630-47 if that helps anything.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ok, I got it fixed. I actually had to use the blue led firmware to get it to work. I saw on other posts here that there are several people that have this half-breed version of an apad like me. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello guys, I hope this is the right place for my problem.I tryied to update the firmware of my Apad Irobot (red led) to version 5.1 following the proper instructions and using the tool "Apad Irobot firmware update".The device was properly recognized and the process started, a short time after (the log says 8 seconds after) the process stopped. The Device is no longer recognized by my windows pc and does not switch on. is there any possibility to fix it? The device is no longer seen by windows, what can I do? can somebody help me?thank youGiac

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone tried editing the APN settings? I'm trying to connect my 3G usb modem (huawei e160e) to the aPad running this custom firmware. There's blue light on my dongle, but I can't edit the APN to match my operator's settings. Did anyone (other than the chinese guy in youtube) successfully got it to work?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi There, I cant get the download at all, I kee getting a seurity message, can someone please sendme the filew or fix my issue. I just want 3g to work on may moonse!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
chase77;85324 said:
I just want 3g to work on may moonse!!!!!!!!!!
Hate to disappoint you but - Wouldn't we all? I am yet to hear/read any success story of using usb 3G modems with the aPad, regardless of rom.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this firmware also suitable for:
Rockchip version 1.8.28
Build number: RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100612.025602
Thx and keep up the good work!

461 - 472 of 472 Posts