Android Tablets Forum banner
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I noticed 2 more annoying faults:USB functionality is random - sometimes a USB device works and sometimes it doesn't, my top USB port has never worked! If this can be fixed i will LOVE you!The accelerometer is out of wack! It acts as it should if the devide where being held in potrait (this is similar to the mouse issue). So in games where you steer with the accelerometer, and also in Goole Skymap, it doesn't work unless you hold it in potrait mode (and none of these work in potrait, they are landscape only) :(Playing videos on YouTube and other media players doesn't go full screen - i think this is because the aPad is playing videos/some games in the default resolution of whichever device you previously took this firmware from, maybe there is a variable hidden in the FW somewhere you can change to tell the apad what resolution to use when playing videos/games by default.

·
Registered
47 Posts
[quote name='Rariv;53208]I've been trying your ROM' date=' and it is very similar in terms of speed to the RB 5.1, maybe a bit faster, and I like how it retains that "Original" feel of the Android, however, the 5.1 has a few options that are not in your ROM, namely: rotating the screen in the main menu.[/QUOTE']Rotating actually works but is disabled by default. Just activate it in the options menu.

·
Registered
3 Posts
guys i need help..i have tried to flash my Apad RX2808 Batch 2 with RB Beta V6the RKAndroidDM has detected my Apad and i start flashing, after 20 seconds, it tells me to replug my uniti tried to turn on the unit, it cant, i try to charge the unit, no red led display.what happened to my unit?is it bricked?please help...

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
did you read the instructions???did you have 5.1 or kangxau rom installed prior to flashing this rom?are you also 100% sure it is a batch 2? does it have 9 volt or 5 volt charger?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the RB Hybrid 5.1 installed here. 5V Chargerim sure its batch 2RX2808, red led with webcam.i followed the instructions as stated. how can i revive my apad?i dont know how to access the bootloader either.help...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can I use this firmware in my aPad?Memory Size: 256mbModel number: genericFirmware version: 1.6Kernel Version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirtyBuild Number: 1.9Charge light: RedDisplay: 7"Energy: 9VBulk: plastic

141 - 151 of 151 Posts