Android Tablets Forum banner
401 - 420 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I started getting the same problem with Market place getting stuck on loading. Tried all the suggestions found on other sites without any success, cleared all files and reformated and re-flashed rom but still get getting the problem, it seems to be an issue trying to add the google account it times out after couple of minutes, my google account works fine going via web login, just wont work through any of the google based apps on the Tab. I've not tried a different rom yet might try that soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I started getting the same problem with Market place getting stuck on loading. Tried all the suggestions found on other sites without any success, cleared all files and reformated and re-flashed rom but still get getting the problem, it seems to be an issue trying to add the google account it times out after couple of minutes, my google account works fine going via web login, just wont work through any of the google based apps on the Tab. I've not tried a different rom yet might try that soon.
forgot to mention in previous post, before re-flashing I removed the the v3 Market and installed a older v2 Market apk but that made no difference, it still got stuck at the loading phase.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I've again had the problem of not being able to get on market, there might be an easier way but I closed all running apps,apart from one or two, then went through all apps and cleared cache, then force stopped market and its worked without having to restart tablet which I had been doing. I've just downloaded 2 free apps called cache cleaner + and Easy Task Killer which I'm hoping will make process easier, I will report back once I've tried them out. Really hopes this helps as I understand it can be a bit frustrating trying to access market

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I eventually gave up and went over to Vegantab and it all works great now.

Shame as I loved GtabComb
Hi John,

I am a newbie and I came across the same issue that people have encountered here with GtabComb (Android market freezing on Loading). Do you know if this issue has been sorted? Would you be able to point me to a nice page where this problem is discussed with more detail?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Antonio

·
Registered
6 Posts
Try this for market fix go to wifi settings and forget your network then reconnect but change it to static instead of dhcp put in a valid network IP and your router IP for gateway next box should be subnet mask but on this put in 24 then for DNS 1 use 8.8.8.8 and DNS 2 8.8.4.4

This was found from hours of research so I can't take all the credit

Hope this helps

I have a lock issue with my install when I want to unlock after sleep it reboot anyone know a fix

Cheers
Stuy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh just remembered you may need to go to settings, applications, manage applications select all and clear data of google framework services and then clear cache of market and reboot but try market before doing this

·
Registered
10 Posts
after a ton of reading and messing around ive fixed the market problem for me.
turns out all i had to do was change the wifi channel on my router to channel 6.
hope that fixes it for others too.

btw be carefull if you do the 2 step varification for gmail, it sends a code in a txt msg to your phone every time you log in.
orange were kind enough to switch off my sim for no reason without warning so it took me 2 weeks to convince google it was my email and to give me it back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
have you even read anything on this site!!!!!

use opera mobile its the only browser that worksnwith flash

but seriously next time do a bit of digging before you ask again coz the answer really isnt hard to find
I have tride opera a number of times still no joy! there must be some a way to get it working in the stock browser

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought the Hannspad yesterday and been experiencing some trouble with this rom , as soon as all is done and installed , it seems that after the first reboot it doesnt seem to boot anymore and sticks on hannspree logo , and this happens just about every single time i flash it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks spors , I managed to make GtabComb_b3.3_bl1.2.zip work instead of the refresh one. But only after flashing fards latest IC version with the CWM 5.5 , the backed up with NV, after which I flashed the GtabComb_b3.3_bl1.2.zip along with the cyan Kern. No more probs now and easaly switching between this and eventual ICS UPDATES. Just hope hardware accel gets worked out soon.

401 - 420 of 428 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.