Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Here, Relax v1.1 has completely redesigned the look and improved performance following the changes to the firmware 2.3.4 Gingerbread official Zenithink for C91 android2.3 No.20111206:

How to flash:

Turn off the ZT and connect to the sector

Create a folder "zt-update" to the root of the SD

Start and immediately press the button picture

Insert the SD or you prior to the zipped ROMs in the folder created

Press again to confirm picture

Wait until the flash

And Enjoy: D
ZT280 C91 has only capacitive screen.

[ROM] Gingerbread 2.3.4 Relax v1.1 (No.20111206):

http://www.4shared.com/file/KYT0-gUG/Zepad280-C91-Ginger_Relax_v11_.html

Of course, in no case, I can not be held liable for improper operation of flash, power failure, etc., etc. (Brick!)

Thank to Slatedroid forum and FrAndroid Forum

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/76729-romzt280-c91-gingerbread-relax-v10111011/

And sorry for my bad English (Google translate)

Lfd

Reactions: PC_USER

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
works great for me. was having all kinds of trouble flashing the official update. this one flashed easy as you please. and i do like the look of it better. even not to too hard to change the language though i don't speak french. thanks alot love it.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
For those who want to install this Custom Rom on a 3N tablet, i found the way. After trying lot of things to make this rom works on my tablets without having the shut down issue and the Camera not working, i found the way that works for me.

Here's what i did:

-First unzip the custom rom on micro SD Card in "zt-update" folder
-Delete in the zt-update folder the BOOT, SPL, ROM, KERNEL AND RECOVERY files (5 files to delete)
-Extract (replace) from the latest Official Gingerbread rom for 3N tablets from Zenithink site, the 5 same files to the "zt-update" Folder
-Put SD card in tablet
-Start the tablet (it will do BOOT updated) takes like 5 seconds and you'll probably won't have time to read message as the tablet auto shut off after that.
-Put SD Card in computer to delete SPL and BOOT Files (2 files to delete)
-Put SD Card again in tablet and do FLash update with Camera button.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here's my modified version of Relax v1.1 for 3N tablets...

I also change some setting in the build.prop to optimize Wi-fi freezing issue. Work a lot better now for me.

http://www.4shared.com/archive/lFhgis7r/zepad280-c91-ginger_relax_v11_.html

Same way to install other Rom BUT...
You'll maybe have to flash it 2 times :

first time it gonna updated boot files, and if your screen goes black, put SD back in PC and delete the BOOT and SPL files on your SD card in the zt-update folder.

Second times, should flash succesfully!!!

After Flashing, you'll not get automatic reboot, just press power button for 12 second until you see green light and zepad logo on screen!!!

After that, everything should work fine!!!

Enjoy
Tornade69

·
Registered
20 Posts
great stuff! worked with 3N-version with single flash. no black screen etc.
runs much faster than ICS-custom-rom.
wifi, cam.... all without problems.
now i am only missing a connection to USB-GPS. i got it working with instructions from other threat from here.
satellites have been shown in sygic-navigation.
but i can not manage to boot the system incl. loading the the serial-port-driver for cp210x.ko chipset.
can anyone help to put it into built.prop or wherever it should be?

thanks for this "delicious gingerbread" ;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone know how to enable Bluetooth on rom? I have bought one from FL super store and I like to be able to use it with a A2dp stereo headset.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello. Is it possible to install this firmware on a ZT-280 C91 with "H1_3a" firmware? My tablet shipped with Android 4.0 but I want to go back to Android 2.3. The OEM "2n" and "3n" versions of Android 2.3 don't work. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nope this one was created using original kernel from zenithink. Actually there's no 3A kernel avalaible for Gingerbread!
BUT IDon't have 3a tablet in my hand so cannot test how 3N or 2N works on a 3A tablet... Maybe it's working with some limitation...???

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nope this one was created using original kernel from zenithink. Actually there's no 3A kernel avalaible for Gingerbread!
BUT IDon't have 3a tablet in my hand so cannot test how 3N or 2N works on a 3A tablet... Maybe it's working with some limitation...???
Thanks Tornade. I've tried the OEM 2n and 3n, but no luck. I'll give these a try just for kicks.

Sucks that Zenithink released the 3A model with a half-baked version of Android 4.0 installed. The "beta" version of ICS that was pre-loaded was barely usable, at least the latest ICS is half-way decent. But I really needed Gingerbread on there, for testing a specific application that doesn't work yet on ICS.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks Tornade. I've tried the OEM 2n and 3n, but no luck. I'll give these a try just for kicks.

Sucks that Zenithink released the 3A model with a half-baked version of Android 4.0 installed. The "beta" version of ICS that was pre-loaded was barely usable, at least the latest ICS is half-way decent. But I really needed Gingerbread on there, for testing a specific application that doesn't work yet on ICS.
Hello. Would it be possible to upload a "3a" version of this ROM now? Zenithink has now uploaded the "3a" version of Android 2.3 to their website!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello. Would it be possible to upload a "3a" version of this ROM now? Zenithink has now uploaded the "3a" version of Android 2.3 to their website!
Try this : http://www.4shared.com/rar/WsKV3Z4S/zepad280-c91-ginger_relax_v11_.html

don't know if it gonna work because i don't own a 3A Tablet for testing...

I think you gonna have to manually install this 10.2 Flash : http://www.4shared.com/android/Yi4u-hIU/Flash102_Ginger_3A.html

Tell me what is working and what is not working...

UPDATE : This version still not working for 3A because it's using different screen calibration. Gonna work on this!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts