Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello,

I want install your FW on Shiru Samurai spec: http://www.x-kom.pl/p/117442-tablet-10-shiru-samurai-10-a9-1024mb-16gb-android-40.html

The one difference between U20GT and Samurai 10 that S10 have built in BT.

On stock FW ICS 4.0.4 I have huge wifi problem, with won't connect to AP, get disconnected, and when connected have terrible range.

On stock Cube 4.0.4 v1.4 FW it don't wanna be any better, wifi was found but still don't connect. On stock JB 4.1 for Cube I can't turn wifi on.

To back from 4.1 to this GeneRickMod I should do anything else that you write in "how to install" from first post?

And one more question, how to install CWM? I should tick any other box in program menu or is just plug tablet and what to push?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
You should try my custom Rom cubex and jellycube but you will need to use the complete package found on there topic. that will convert the u20gt from ics to jellybean it also will install cwm recovery. do you have the samurai 10 stock firmware ics or jb any link you can post for me to check the files to help you fix it.

Sent from my HTC Holiday using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
16 Posts
If I want back to ICS from yours Jellycube I should do every steps from first post of this topic?

Not only put the generick to sd card, but also instal cwm whitch is in this treat?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
To get back to ics you will need to install the kernel and boot for ics if you are coming from jb

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Yes I will upload soon. Another way it to replash an stock ics firmware and then install cwm alone

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
ohh ok still having wifi problem

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I do hotspot from my motorola defy with WPA there is no problem to connect. But this only wifi that my Samurai want connect...

I change to WPA2 still no problem to connect. But only with Motorola Defy.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
When I do hotspot from my motorola defy with WPA there is no problem to connect. But this only wifi that my Samurai want connect...

I change to WPA2 still no problem to connect. But only with Motorola Defy.
umm thats strange. check what type of encryption is using on you defy TKIP,AES or both beside wpa or wpa2 maybe thats the problem on the router. Could you send me a picture of the router or defy config.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I tried Generic RC3 yesterday and unfortunately wifi doesn't star witch this FW. I can't put the trigger to On position just like in JB.

On stock FW i chose TKIP, AES but nothing change.

My router http://www.dlink.com/us/en/home-solutions/connect/routers/di-524-high-speed-2-4ghz-802-11g-wireless-router

Motorla Defy with specification http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_defy-3514.php#

Maybe is something with this, that Defy and Samurai is 802.11 b/g/n and my router is only to B?

Right now i find that only two routers that I ability to connect on stock FW, both are b/g/n!

·
Registered
1 Posts
@darkrickpr
i have installed clockworkmod and followed the steps given but misunderstood and wiped cache partition. i then factory rest, wiped dalvik, wiped bat stat, installed GeneRickmod RC3 from zip.
now after first boot screen my cube is lit up but screen remains black, please help

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
@darkrickpr
i have installed clockworkmod and followed the steps given but misunderstood and wiped cache partition. i then factory rest, wiped dalvik, wiped bat stat, installed GeneRickmod RC3 from zip.
now after first boot screen my cube is lit up but screen remains black, please help
What cube tablet is and what did it had before you flash cwm and generick rc3 jellybean or ics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've installed genericmod3. Then I disabled go launcher using a antibloatware software just for curiosity. Now the tablet stucks at boot screen (loading please wait)rkbatch or rkandroid doesn't see the device. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
I've installed genericmod3. Then I disabled go launcher using a antibloatware software just for curiosity. Now the tablet stucks at boot screen (loading please wait)rkbatch or rkandroid doesn't see the device. Any suggestions?
what tablet is ur using?

·
Registered
1 Posts
my tablet is bricked. It dislays the potatoes at booting and then goes black. i got access to RKandroid tools but I dont know how to do. THank you very much in advance...

61 - 79 of 79 Posts