Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hello,

this is a Hybride by me :

Is based on work on fkcoder and kornyone on AOSP Froyo (Apad/Archos7), I thank very much.

Of course some changes in my personal as usual.

It is true that it is not 100% functional, personally I've never used the camera,but we also see the benefits of having Froyo, compatibility with more new programs, ect.

No work :

Camera
3G
Video .avi
Market :

1) connect to the Market and wait for the update.
2) go to applications parameters
3) clear the cache of the Market
4) delete data framework_services
5) re-boot and go to Market

Will therefore be the final version, there will be more updated.

Only for APAD batch 2 red light 5v 3.20 bootloader :

Hybride v3 B?ta :

http://www.4shared.com/file/Ihw12J02/APAD-FroYo_Hybride_v3-update.html

Thanks for fkcoder and kornyone ;)

I am not (and the Slatedroid Forum) responsible for mishandling when BRICK !

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Only for Apad Batch 3 red light 9v MD01-V6.0, 3.27 Bootloader

FroYo Hybride v3 :

http://www.mediafire.com/?agdarj0q2egqviz

Thank to Fortan for tests Bootloader 3.27 ;)

I am not (and the Slatedroid Forum) responsible for mishandling when BRICK !

Reactions: chono

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
madmalkav;97258]Can you please explain what you did to get faster so we can try to apply that changes on A7HT ROMs?Thanks.[/QUOTE]Hi said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2821c53nvpf0dy6[/url](for jit,if you're on Cyanogen, take the same files in alpha 2 fkcoder)to activate the jithack add this line in the build.prop:dalvik.vm.execution-mode = int:jit(write "fast" instead of "jit" to disable)Then retrieve the files in bin Froyo Cyanogen:compcachehandle_compcachepush them into your binand add this line in the buil.prop:ro.compcache.default =18edit :you create with bloc note "dalvik2cache.sh" with this and you put in bin :
#!/system/bin/shecho "++++ DALVIK 2 CACHE STARTING ++++"if [ ! -d /cache/dalvik-cache ]then mkdir /cache/dalvik-cache chown 1000:1000 /cache/dalvik-cache chmod 775 /cache/dalvik-cachefiif [ -L /data/dalvik-cache ]then rm -f /data/dalvik-cache mkdir /data/dalvik-cache chown 1000:1000 /data/dalvik-cache chmod 775 /data/dalvik-cacheelif [ ! -d /data/dalvik-cache ]then mkdir /data/dalvik-cache chown 1000:1000 /data/dalvik-cache chmod 775 /data/dalvik-cacheelif [ -d /data/dalvik-cache ]then for filename in /data/dalvik-cache/* do if [ -L $filename ] then rm -f $filename fi done mv /data/dalvik-cache/* /cache/dalvik-cache/fimount -o bind /cache/dalvik-cache/ /data/dalvik-cache/echo "++++ DALVIK 2 CACHE COMPLETED ++++"

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank you fkcoder and lefeudedieu, can't wait for my apad to come back to me so that I can finally try this whole Froyo madness myself :)Is the Relax B?ta AOSP from the french forum you posted idendical except for the Icons and Wallpaper?

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='^CJ^;97313]Hi' date='Is the Relax B?ta AOSP from the french forum you posted idendical except for the Icons and Wallpaper?[/QUOTE']Yes, icons, wallpaper, status bar, but also the entire menu is colored in blue and black, there is also a locksreen different, but after all is the same.

·
Registered
80 Posts
lefeudedieu,I still have problems with WiFi. I am able to connect but apps are unable to use the connection.Any ideas? Everythings works on your android 1.5 ROMs tho. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's a pretty nice rom. Quick. I don't like the system force theme, but I can live with it. I'm still having the same issue though that keeps me from sticking with any of the Froyo roms. I can't push wpa_supplicant.conf back to the APad because system is read only. I can't remount system because it seems that root is broken. When I try to use these commands
adb shellrm /system/bin/subusybox cp /system/xbin/su /system/bin/suchmod 06755 /system/bin/suchmod 06755 /system/xbin/su
It fails because the system is read-only. Any ideas?Why does root keep arriving broken?

·
Registered
37 Posts
You can't remount system because is a cramfs partition. The ral wpa_supplicant.conf used is in /data/misc/wifi , that is the one you want to modify.

·
Registered
16 Posts
madmalkav;97996]You can said:
Great. That solves that part of the problem, however the APad is still not seeing my Ad-hoc connection when I turn on wifi. /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf:
ctrl_interface=DIR=/data/system/wpa_supplicant GROUP=wifiupdate_config=1ap_scan=2fast_reauth=1eapol_version=1network={ ssid="APadSecure" scan_ssid=1 key_mgmt=NONE wep_key0=[WEP KEY] mode=1 priority=1}

·
Registered
47 Posts
[quote name='conorkickass;97956]It's a pretty nice rom. Quick. I don't like the system force theme' date=' but I can live with it.[/QUOTE']There is another theme, check out the link to the french forum at the end of the post.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello,I finally found a tool to work (re-compile) the boot.img, it was a handicap for me, now I'll be able to improve some little things that should be more useful.For wifi, I noticed that if after having hit his key wep closing the menu the connection is immediate, whereas if I stay on the menu, the connection is made after two or three test.Good Sunday to all.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've notice that too, if you back out or hit the home button your connect to wifi much quicker. I must say I like the theme on this one

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,Firstly, thanks for this awesome ROM! I have a question though, at the moment I am only able to rotate 90' to portrait 1 way, so it displays in such a way that the square hardware button is on top instead of at the bottom and it feels kinda weird using the device this way. Tried rotating it the other way but it doesn't seem to be working. What should i do? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The guys are concentrating on getting the rom to work just now, things like rotation are not important but will be sorted later if this rom proves successful I reckon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi!
Just a comment on the Market issue. Dont change anything before getting the market to work!

I had problems to getting it to work, even after using the Clear cache and Force stop trick. Reflashed a couple of times but could not get it to work.
But then I realized that I change language before entering market (my french is non existent...). So I reflashed once more, this time leaving it french and I did not do anything other then start the market and this time the Clear cache and Force stop trick worked.

Thanks for a really nice and fast rom!

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Update 8)

Hybride v2 :

Adding Compcache/Dalvikcache
Slatedroid new boot image (thanks to Donaldson)
Browser work normally
Winamp Beta (excellent MP3 player, RSS)
change build.prop (Wifi fix)
Devs Tools

In first page ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi lefeudedieu. Thank you for not thrown perfect android 2.2 for our apad. You could not do in this ROM volume buttons in the toolbar. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts