Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Best site for files is filefront and users don't have to wait to download your files. It's free to upload and download. 4Share RapidShare, MediaFire was good until they bomb you with so many links ad sites.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tipstir;50174 said:
What about 256MB version of the Flytouch? Any ROM updates from you?
I have only 128M model right now. But i think i can also modify 256M version and add Swapper like Roger was in his ROM for m001 + remove some apps and test avi for lightness.

·
Registered
27 Posts
(HidePerso) i managed to install the update version of the new rom that you did
i got a problem agen.... i saw shrek instead of android logo... hahahaha..... very funny LoL anyway everything in the rom is working fine, Hope that you could figure out more mofications in our epad. congratulations my friend! keep it up!

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote name='fV46OEZTCN4S;51248]You can get that here:[URL=http://www.meritline.com/images/document/software/android/Android1.988.zip]http://www.meritline.com/images/document/software/android/Android1.988.zip[/URL]No Market and the original 1.3.2 Google Maps' date=' which will upgrade to the the latest 4.40 if you download the apk and install it with the PK Manager.[/QUOTE'] Tnx! Couse i like working market! I think about v0.3 with some helpfull apps like 1. Google Brut mode (it keep cache on SD for offline browsing)2. Swapper (help for multitask and internet browsing)3. AdjBrightness - turn bright for real low for night or energy saving4. CachMate - keep SD clean from cache files5. StartUp manager - save energy ang get Hibernate to work6. MySettings - quick way to onoff things like wifi, BT and etc.PPL that you think? Sure all this apps you can find and install by yourself!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.