Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 653 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
: Cool:

Hello everyone,

I'm not "dev" trying to create a ROM for cook�e EKEN M001, my experience in practice on G1 (Dream) is at its peak: cool: Here is my first EKEN Relax , it is a Donut 1.6 which has increased from 127MB 65Mo after I changed, it gains speed and fluidity from the system much lighter and a significant improvement of tactile.

Installation:

You did not need to be root to flash roms on your M001, always have the EKEN connected to power during flash.
1. Download new firmware
2. Unzip and place the script folder in the root of the SD card
3. Place SD card in M001 and boot up (making sure mains power is connected)
4. Let the M0001 go through its motions to upgrade the firmware which takes about 5 minutes
5. When done take out the SD card and reboot the M0001. You will get the launcher options screen where a default can be chosen or like me you can leave the default tick box unticked and try out all the different options for a few times till you find one that you prefer.
6. Delete the script folder on the SD card either on your laptop or using the file browser on the M0001.

(Thank to mhorst)

It very fast and stable.

Change log :

v2.0.4 :

Swap fixed
Compcache fixed
Oc fixed at 466 (you can overclock with SetCpu at 533Mhz max)

v2.0.3 :

Based on the latest Android_2.0_M001_0915
Kernel by projectgus
Oc fixed at 500Mhz
Root Automatic
Changed libmediaplayerservice.so for video playing
Google search transparent (Helix)
Helix Launcher / ADW Launcher
Google apps (Market works)
Superuser
Better terminal
File Browser
Cache Cleaner
Spare Parts
Adhoc
Other little details I forgot ......
[ROM]EKEN Relax v2.0.4 DARK �DITION :

http://www.4shared.com/file/bjU_v0j_/lefeudedieu-Relax_v204-Dark-sc.html

Pack applications :

Relax-applications.zip

For the underclock/overclock by setcpu :

1) create a text file "setcpu.txt" with the following values and copy it to the root of the SD:

66001,99001,133001,166002,200002,233002,250002,266002,300002,333002,333003,366002,400002,433002,466002,500003,533003

2) Download Setcpu (thank to coolbho3000):

SetCPU for Root Users [2.0.3] It's over nine thousand 09/03/2010 - xda-developers

3) Open setcpu and choose the last option down by "txt", always allow root
To change the sensor in reverse for games (merci a pm2lp) :
1. Open better terminal.
2. Type: setenv gsensor_axis 0,1,1,-1,2,1
3. Reboot
4. Set G-sensor game mode on
To read SPB-tv:

decompress the RAR file "SPBTV-lib" and dragged in the window 7-zip file "libmediaplayerservice.so" in: android_fs.tar / system / lib

SPBTV-lib.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
I can not be held responsible in case of damage to your EKEN.

Thank's to SLATEDROID Forum.

Sorry for my bad English.

Lfd

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
helloyes I use 7-zip file without decompressing.I tried several firmwares always put the same problemmerci de votre reponse

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Un nouveau th?me a venir :cool: avec mise a jour de la ROM issue du dernier SDK pour EKEN A plus ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
lefeudedieu;42368]If you can help me integrate the Root in my ROM said:
Eken m001 costum rom ** root ** development ** - xda-developers[/url]I get stuck on the first boot.Thank you for your help in the community French lol
For the ROM I am working on I just added a folder called bin to my script folder that contains the su file and then in the update.sh add a line to copy it from there into mnt/mtd/system/bin before doing the chmod.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello , looks very good your improovement. Tell me when can we expect your Relax v1.9.3 SYLVER EDITION ?Is it possible to make a short Video to have a look how fluently your Firmware runs ?Sorry for my bad English.....
greetings leonjoeann

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
MAJ :v1.9.4 Base EKEN Official SDK 1.9.1Root (1st boot active "USB debugging" re-boot and type "su" in terminal and Better "Always allow")New Th?me EKEN DARK EDITION (Donut Dream SlimFast by Lfd)ADW 1.2/Helix 1.2 LauncherSwapper v1.4 (you create a partition of 96MB)Better TerminalSuperUserAmbient Time (do not select on the first boot)Cache CleanerFreeMemoryRootFixed bug video playback (352x288)Volume scroll buttonChange RT2870STA.dat (2h autonomy more)Youtubes-LowReducing the weight of a 65Mo 145MoIncreased speedEDIT :Sorry,delete Swapper et re-install Swapper v1.4 there is FC

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where did you get the Base 1.91 version of the SDK :confused:Can you post that please ?Also Version 1.91 and the new Youtube app from Eken is supposed to be working in higher resolution than lo-res. I haven't tried it yet though. You can get the new Youtube app from the EkengroupThanx

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
[quote name='Orichimaru;48163]Where did you get the Base 1.91 version of the SDK :confused:Can you post that please ?Also Version 1.91 and the new Youtube app from Eken is supposed to be working in higher resolution than lo-res. I haven't tried it yet though. You can get the new Youtube app from the EkengroupThanx[/QUOTE]Helloso sorry so at EKEN 1.9.1 is based on the SDK home 1.9-88 A-Link PAD for youtubes high resolution' date=' it not work.link:[url']http://www.slatedroid.com/eken-m001-android-tablet-discussion/5930-eken-official-announce-new-1-91-update-piece-software-flashed-device-expand-its-functionality-[/url] youtube-solution.htmlhere i've upload M001 1.9.1 :http://www.mediafire.com/?gdkymkhbij60wzbsee you soon

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
home++ crashes but app market place finally works... from their down load youtube and youtube package helper and now youtube works- meridian works - very fast, seems very good so far... best firmware upgrade after trying dx eco and slatedroid.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Lefeudedieu tu es g?nial !!
(de la part d'un frenchie)International : Lefeudedieu, i did try any new firmwares posted here on Slatedroid, and yours is absolutly unbelievable ! very fast, ADW Launcher does beautifully on it. I never see my Eken M001 like this before, its not the same crap slate now, it became suddenly something valuable and usable.Now the question is : i cannot see anything more nor more improvements to be made in a new firmware right now. What would it be ? ;)Cheers,Philippe "Mujus"

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ripper1;48521 said:
I have a quick ? does the swapper prog. have to run every time you start up or only the first time. Thanks
hello,only once

1 - 20 of 653 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.