Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
PLUG YOUR MID IN WHEN FLASHING!!!! DO NOT FLASH WHEN UNPLUGGED YOU RISK RUNNING OUT BATTERY AND BRICKING YOUR DEVICE!!Hey guys, like what I do? want me to dev for more devices? or maybe you just want to buy me a beer since I turn 21 next week =) M003_ECOTOX v1.4 [Current Stable] changelog 9/28/2010---------------------------------------------------------built on SDK 1.9.1 RootedSwap Google apps Wifi TXpower FixThemedOverclocked Gravity Sensor & Navigation fixedthanks to relax and slatedroid for their work and enhancements I added =) btw for some reason debugging doesnt turn on automatically, so just go turn on debug and you have root---------------------------------------------------------make sure after you get fully booted to calibrate the screen and to set you local&region, for some reason if you dont the accelerometer may act weird.It may take a while to install and boot the first time, but it will boot so WAIT, it will boot.--------------------------------------------------Install:1) Copy the WHOLE FOLDER ?script? into the plain SD card(dont use winrar it will cause problems, use 7zip). If you already have the SD card with ?script? ROM file, please skip to step 2. 2) Connect the laptop to power. 3) Insert that SD card to the laptop when the laptop is off. 4) Turn the laptop ON by pressing the power switch--------------------------------------------------to DO:Kernel UpdateOverclockothers-----------------------------------------------IMPORTANT NOTICE:I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY BRICKING, FIRE, EXPLOSIONS, END OF DAYS, DIVORCE, OR DEATH THAT MAY OCCUR (though I is unlikely it will)let me know any issues that you encounter, I intend to be very active with my mods--------------------------------------------------------------------------DownloadDONT USE WINRAR TO UNPACK! winrar has problems with symlinks that are contained in the file and will break them, use 7zip =)ECOTOX v1.4 [Current Stable]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey guys, wifi is my bad, will fix soon, and the deal with the touch screen is you have to wait for a few seconds or turn the screen off then on, then it will work. IDK why it does that with the screen but I cant seem to fix it, and its just when it boots the first time, think it may be calibrating or something

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey
i downloaded your version .. but my version is better
i will done with some frames and will upload it soon ,. i did make youtube work 2 days ago befor the youtube low res did
and i post here that i did ..

·
Registered
7 Posts
ahh ECOTOX i tryed your new firmware and now my Eken m003 dont wanna start at all lol but still worth trying hehehe i dont know why i click on power botton and nothing happen now im gonna buy a IPad lol

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.