Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi,
OMG my tablet (with the Darkwater V2) had gone off alone because it had no battery. Now when I turn it on, the tablet at the splash screen with the cyanogen boot animation runs indefinitely (i have try 15 - 20 mins several times) or sometimes it freeze, or when it restarts. What can i do ? I made a backup but a long time ago but I'd get my apps, photos and so on !

Thanks !

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
hi,
OMG my tablet (with the Darkwater V2) had gone off alone because it had no battery. Now when I turn it on, the tablet at the splash screen with the cyanogen boot animation runs indefinitely (i have try 15 - 20 mins several times) or sometimes it freeze, or when it restarts. What can i do ? I made a backup but a long time ago but I'd get my apps, photos and so on !

Thanks !
reflash darkwater v2 and wipe data factory reset /wipe dalvik cache

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello,
i installed Darkwater v2 to my tablet. But now the wifi doesn't work. Although it sees my wifi it can;t connect to it. I tried shutdown and boot again but nothing. Any workaround on this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all,
My son's ICOO D70 PRO (not Pro 2) is just stuck at booting screen (shining Android). Cannot boot, with absolutely no reason (shut off before night, couldn't switch it on on next morning)...

I'm wondering if I could apply some updated and more stable firmware: does Darkwater v2 apply to the PRO version as well? If yes, what are the files I should download and the process to upload them?

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
im not sure but maybe could work

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Hi - any progress on re-partitioning the internal storage to give a bigger data partition? Thanks
I will post soon a 2 parameter

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok news news and news. The below info will probably make your darkwater installation work.

I solved my charge looping screen. As I suspected the problem was boot.img. For darkwater you need the 1219 boot.img

So I just created A Package with RKTool + boot.img from 1219 + CWM 6.X darkrick posted and may have problems installing it like me. The steps are simple

1) start you tablet and be sure to disable debugging mode
2) Start RKandroidtool and press "reboot to flash mode". After a sec you will see Found RKAndroid...
3) Select from the above list the 5 and 6 (boot and recovery)
4) Press Flash ROM
5) Done!
I do this and the boot loop problem was solved
Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Darkwater v1

Not working for my Icoo D70 Pro II.

(infinite loop in Android boot animation).

but Thanks! darkrickpr
it's a great effort.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to install darkwater at my D70pro II but three days ago it suddenly is not starting no more.
I can switch it on but it after the pinguins it remains at the android and does not startup.

I tried all possible button combinations, nothing works.
The RKBatchTool shows it in pink but i can not use any of the possibilites or install the latest updte from ICOO.

Does anybody have an idee how to fix the tablet?

Thank you in advance.
Jo

81 - 94 of 94 Posts