Android Tablets Forum banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
ok folks, my apologies over this, my hanns suffered an untimely meeting with a full wine glass the other week, screen badly scratched by the glass and some internal issues (mic and hdmi etc took a soak)

ive ordered a new tab but i was hoping i could keep using the hanns for dev. sadly its given up the ghost entirely, i guess it didnt like wine as much as i do.

dev stopped due to no hanns. but i do feel there are no major bugs with the last release its a stable day to day rom.

hope you all enjoy the hanns for a long while to come,

regards

chris

·
Registered
44 Posts
hi Chris, do you know if there is a kernal for this Rom that will update the nvidia driver. I am getting graphics problems that I did not get in ics with the latest nvidia driver. (black boxes everywhere in lets golf) .
cheers greame

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
hi Chris, do you know if there is a kernal for this Rom that will update the nvidia driver. I am getting graphics problems that I did not get in ics with the latest nvidia driver. (black boxes everywhere in lets golf) .
cheers greame
not seen this issue mate. i would say re flashing the kernel to one in the op may help

·
Registered
28 Posts
ok folks, my apologies over this, my hanns suffered an untimely meeting with a full wine glass the other week, screen badly scratched by the glass and some internal issues (mic and hdmi etc took a soak)

ive ordered a new tab but i was hoping i could keep using the hanns for dev. sadly its given up the ghost entirely, i guess it didnt like wine as much as i do.

dev stopped due to no hanns. but i do feel there are no major bugs with the last release its a stable day to day rom.

hope you all enjoy the hanns for a long while to come,

regards

chris
thanks for all your work, its unfortunate that happened to your hannspad

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow this ROM is great! I'm using antibytes hybrid kernel and running at 1.4 ghz. Was using Vegantab for a while but never got Flash to work properly. Then I tried various ICS ROMS's but they were just too slow. So far all is stable and using LauncherPro you can make it look really good visually (see attachments)

I would recommend downloading the following apps to complete this great ROM: Dolphin Browser, Screenshot It, Ultimate Rotation Control (allows you to control the orientation of apps that will only view in portrait), titanium backup and M Clock.

You can also get some smart icons to use with the LauncherPro shortcuts on the right hand side of the homescreen from the website: launcherpro Icons

thanks for this great ROM!

Gadget Font Screenshot Rectangle Computer

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow this ROM is great! I'm using antibytes hybrid kernel and running at 1.4 ghz. Was using Vegantab for a while but never got Flash to work properly. Then I tried various ICS ROMS's but they were just too slow. So far all is stable and using LauncherPro you can make it look really good visually (see attachments)

I would recommend downloading the following apps to complete this great ROM: Dolphin Browser, Screenshot It, Ultimate Rotation Control (allows you to control the orientation of apps that will only view in portrait), titanium backup and M Clock.

You can also get some smart icons to use with the LauncherPro shortcuts on the right hand side of the homescreen from the website: launcherpro Icons

thanks for this great ROM!

View attachment 7283
***Update***

I have returned to Vegan tab after experiencing sound problems and the touch screen not working on waking. I used an updated kernal with vegan and for the first time everything is working including flash, maps, Mic, hdmi out, and no SODS yet either! Combined with launcher pro and Swype keyboard I'm very happy with the hannspad now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Used this ROM over a year ago. My tablet's power DC jack broke so fixed it this week and the old RC3 was still working great.

Wanted to try Android 4 so tried to rom it with DRH's but it never worked.

I re-partitioned the tablet and tried to install RC4 but I get a error.

Says
300" || getprop("ro.product.board") =="upc300"
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Hope someone can help. RC3 download link is down

·
Registered
187 Posts
JackTail, i suggest you to switch to Slighty Blue, which is maintained and rely on identical technologies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

This rom is really great. But i have problem with polish characters, there are squares instead of this. I tried with different kernels but didn't find solution. Can anybody help me?

the problem is with rom or with kernel?

thanks in advance

181 - 192 of 192 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.