Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
thanks for that - that increases the internal storage for apps, it doesn't change the emmc added to first post as an option

oh before i forget

first post updated:

screenshots

new vid (from new install)

and updated build - RC1 includes the previous listed fixes and more

enjoy - feedback would be appreciated
Hi Chris,
This ROM is looking solid. Can I install RC1 over the one I installed yesterday or do I have wipe and do it all over again? Took me a little while to set things up last night after installing the Gingerpadd version, so would like to avoid doing it all over again if possible.
Regards
Mr Slaty

·
Registered
91 Posts
If youare set up with the fixes from the initial build you don't need to change over. I've just included the fixes in the build and added a few extras. Three are no code changes, so if you are happy with your set up. Stay as you are.

Hope that helps
Yep happy
I've been a fan of Vegan Tab, but I think you just bettered it. Where can I donate for your work?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm using a 1633.
This ROM is working fine for me. I have had the odd freeze, but only a couple in a few days use. A couple of SODs but nothing what I would class as regular. Otherwise it's snappy. Market working fine. Video, graphics, Wifi, touch screen all happy. This feels like VeganTab got a performance boost. I personally would change the DPI though. A bit too small for my eyes. Is there anyway I can change it back to the same DPI as Vegan Tab? I tried Spare Parts font size but didn't seem to do anything. I would also vote for a thumb keybaord, but I get I can download one from the market. 8.5/10 !
MrSLaty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.