Android Tablets Forum banner
181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
@Barns: basically, only a full APX wipe is allowing you to have good partitions. The real problem stands in the correspondance of BCT/partition layout. Once done, you shoudl only have to tick use internal as SDCard to have:
- internal as partitionned with CWM (4Gb for me)
- internal as /sdcard, generally 13Gb
- external as /sd-ext ? (to be confirmed, perhaps /emmc ? not sure how my external slot is handled for now)

@Essek: please use another APX, it seems NVFLASH is not applyed to your Hannspad. Notive bct file must match partition layout in some ways.

After months i also come back to CM7.2.0

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice ROM, thanks!

Has anyone been able to install XBMC on this rom/tablet? I tried from xbmc.org and selected android, it installed but when trying to run it I get an error saying this xbmc package is not compatible with your device. If anyone has got xbmc working on this could you please tell me what version?

EDIT: Never mind, I found a non neon working version.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You can use FDroid for this kind of installation, it is working painless.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice ROM, thanks!

Has anyone been able to install XBMC on this rom/tablet? I tried from xbmc.org and selected android, it installed but when trying to run it I get an error saying this xbmc package is not compatible with your device. If anyone has got xbmc working on this could you please tell me what version?

EDIT: Never mind, I found a non neon working version.
Does anybody know what ROM can be used for XBMC as ive tried BETA DIRTY-BEAN 4.2.X and it says that XBMC is not compatible. I only want to run XBMC nothing else as its a spare tablet I have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anybody know what ROM can be used for XBMC as ive tried BETA DIRTY-BEAN 4.2.X and it says that XBMC is not compatible. I only want to run XBMC nothing else as its a spare tablet I have.
Try this version of xbmc, just Google this: xbmcapp-armeabi-v7a-debug-2013-05-14-no-neon-378f4cde88cfd777b7eeaba8846ebd5a15c79ef4.apk.apk

That should in theory work with your ROM too, but I'm just using it with the ROM from this thread, cyanogenmod and it works great. It's one sweet ROM, boots up fast too and it's brought new life to the old hannspad tablet.

You see you need to use a NON Neon version of xbmc for the hannspad! Let me know how you get on or if you have any questions.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You have to use another BCT. Try thoses on this forum. If i does not work, you could use TeamDRH one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all,

Hopefully some of you are still using this device.

For some reason my Google Play Store stops working with this ROM.

It loads but says I'm not connected to the internet, when I am and browsing works just fine.

I used to get the RPC error which was REALLLY annoying, but got over that by reflashing without GAPPS and flashed GAPPS from CM site manually.

Any help with this will be good.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.