Android Tablets Forum banner
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
cheers for the thought. I'll try rebooting it this Eve and check adb logs. still running alpha's hanstitan at the more as its stable;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for that just downloading and will try it.

Yes I am flashing ab_kernel4alpha6.zip straight after flahing the rom. Will let you know how I get on.
could you please post the link for the kernel version you used. I'm. still having issues:(

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
ok. finally got this working. many thanks for the assist. seemed to be a dodgy. download of lab's kernel

ive got a quick question though, in the Vega build the space. for the sip seems larger on screen than in the hanstitan. I don't see any other major differences (except less free ram)

I do like the larger key area, is there any way to change this on. the froyo builds?

doh, ignore me.. figured thumb keyboard does what i'm after

many thanks

chris

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi, I'm stuck! All seemed to be going well and now the Hannspad won't boot. Tried force shutdown and reset but all it does is display the green HANNspree logo. Any clues? Thanks in advance.
will probably need to restore to stock and start again

·
Registered
187 Posts
hello, alpha232, do you plan to support CM7.1 ?

anw, TY for this daily usable basis !

141 - 160 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.