Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
@trashman - you got a link to the vegan-tab ge you running on the hannspad - does it run better than CM7, FB7.2 or GtaComb 3.3

I've gone back to hannstitan at the moment mainly because i don't get as many issues as I do under FB7.2 and wasn't overall keen with CM7 in it's current state

regards
walkerx

·
Registered
67 Posts
@trashman - you got a link to the vegan-tab ge you running on the hannspad - does it run better than CM7, FB7.2 or GtaComb 3.3

I've gone back to hannstitan at the moment mainly because i don't get as many issues as I do under FB7.2 and wasn't overall keen with CM7 in it's current state

regards
walkerx
I find the tablet very responsive in VEGAn-TAB, don't know if synthetic benchmarks show anything gr8:

Quadrant: 1879 (Doesn't even see 2 x CPU cores!)
AnTuTu : 4661

Bugs:
Volume keys are back to front (AB_Kernel3's "fault"?)
(ROM is based om CM7) light sensor can't be adjusted in CM Settings

If you haven't tried VEGAn-TAB yet.....it has an awsome boot "animation".

·
Registered
170 Posts
i've installed the 7.1.0 bl1.2 version of vegantab and it's a lot more responsive than flashback, installed ab's kernel so side buttons work otherwise problems when click on gallery or the camera - using zeam as launcher

the only issue i ever had with hanns was getting the sdcard showing when attach to pc, everything else was working fine.

·
Registered
104 Posts
hi folks

i've tried to boot the vegan ginger with ab's kernal but it keeps freezing at the 'touch android to set up.

i'd be grateful if someone would upload or link the working files? i'm not certain if the download is corrupt or if im doing anything else wrong

many thanks

Chris

·
Registered
104 Posts
ffs.....I have no idea how we managed before Google!

Flash this ROM
Flash AB's kernel (latest works fine too, but has the silly hidden search button
)
Boot up...
take 2, cheers for the link.

same issue. freezing at setup. v strange..

PS Google is fine mate, next time note my comment over a possible corrupt download?

I've been cooking and sharing via forums for a lot of years, I don't tend to ask unless there is an issue.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.