Android Tablets Forum banner
101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think this rom is great! I have no problem using this rom as my default.

It's not finished,the light sensor doesn't work, but then it doesn't work in other Rome either (might be working in honeycomb).

I notice that our tablet has a search button, below the back button. It's not marked on the hardware but is definitely there, and it's getting right on my nerves :) How can it be disabled? Just by editing it out of the keymap text file?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi

I am totally new to this so please bear with me.

I am about to root and CWM my tablet and install this ROM, before I do is there anything I should be aware of? does this mod make my tablet more like my Android phone, as in its current state (the tablet) it is pretty useless with no android market and google apps installed.

Thanks in advance... Oh also where can i get the Orignal ROM incase I have to de-install everything....Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
All custom ROMs are pre-rooted unless otherwise stated.

Read the rest of the HannsPad threads, there's lots of info you need to read, don't just ask every question you can think of......the information is out there.

·
Registered
34 Posts
All custom ROMs are pre-rooted unless otherwise stated.

Read the rest of the HannsPad threads, there's lots of info you need to read, don't just ask every question you can think of......the information is out there.
Got it working 1st time and it is great, I can use my tablet now! (the original Hannspree rom is CRAP - WTF did they make it like that?)

My video playback is terrible though...any ideas?

101 - 120 of 160 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.