* Other minor stuff
* Updated upstream sources
Rom - Gapps (2012-10-11)
* Fire TM v1.5 - CWM v22.214.171.124
* Fire QM v1.6 - CWM v126.96.36.199
report:This is a compatibility zip based on Feiyu 0130 (you have to flash that rom before flashing CM and use TWRP for jb 4.2 and comp zip >= 1.2)
Try it and report
after first reports... if people with MMA g sensor have troubles than edit ro.sf.gsensorposition=0 to ro.sf.gsensorposition=7
That's wrong version of TWRP for your partition layout (it's currently only for PA or aml 4.2. Use the previous version: http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?/topic/41030-[recovery]-TWRP-v188.8.131.52help me.. i flash cm 10 with comp 2.0.., but i stuck on android logo or ainol logo
i use twrp 2.4 ... help meeany solutions?
CT says to use that comp.,,, must go to feiyu HSF,, but i flash that feiyu and get stuck on android logo,, always like that,, i followed the instruction and get stuck tooThat's wrong version of TWRP for your partition layout (it's currently only for PA or aml 4.2. Use the previous version: http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?/topic/41030-[recovery]-TWRP-v184.108.40.206
Novo 7 Flame running CM10.1 2013-02-09 qm 1.3.3
Flame with MMA gsensor.
- gsensor work, and have to edit ro.sf.gsensorposition=7 or get trouble with wrong orientation
- Media sound okay but system sound off
- Battery bug seems fixed
- Mosquito sound still there but barely audible
- Popping sound sometime exist once per wake up
- Light sensor just like on feiyu 0130, dont know work or not. But i think it work. Since on Flame with MMA gsensor (at least mine) the mosquito sound only exist when automatic brightness set to auto or betwen 0-100 (off and 100% mosquito sound completely gone) But now i can hear mosquito sound on this build when i set to auto. Its mean auto light sensor have a value between 0-100, but maybe too low so undetected.