Christian Troy has been kind enough to release a Fire Compatible CWM AND A Fire compatible CM10!
The ROM is stable, but the compatibility file needs more work. This ROM uses Feiyu 0930 Kernel.
Features (Ripped from Aurora II post)
* UbiFS (like stock roms)
* Bluetooth USB dongle support
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* Veno congestion control algorithm
Before flashing a fresh CM rom please wipe media partition with stock recovery then continue with below instructions
1. Extract uImage_recovery
from CWM-18.104.22.168-fire_XX.rar to external SD card (XX is QM or TM)
2. Copy cm10_elf2_2012XXXX.zip
to the external SD card
3. Reboot the tablet in CWM recovery mode (Power + Volume -)
4. Select Wipe Data/Factory reset and confirm the format
5. Choose "Install zip from SD card", select "Choose Zip from SD card" and select cm10_elf2_20121018.zip first.
6. Next select gapps-jb-20121011-signed-ubifs.zip
7. Lastly select fire_XX-cm10-compatibility-X.X.zip (You can then apply any patches if available)
8. Reboot the tablet
* Other minor stuff
* Updated upstream sources
- Gapps (2012-10-11)
* Fire TM v1.5
- CWM v22.214.171.124
* Fire QM v1.6
- CWM v126.96.36.199
Auto Brightness will increase, but may not decrease. Please comment if Auto brightness is fully working for you or not.
There are some pics of it.
If you feel this has benefited you, please donate to him!
Please post any comments or issues you have with the ROM here.