Android Tablets Forum banner
441 - 452 of 452 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Ok i'm having issues getting the SD card to mount.

SO when u say I need stock recovery which one is the stock recovery.
Would that be the one in the notes on the 2f section or the original common one at the top of the post?

CHeers
Forget that last request I've just realised you have to extract the stock image to create a zt-update rather than trying to flash the zip itself!!!

· Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,590 Posts
Hello,

I'm not in anyway affiliated to Peter_K but I happen to have the exact same question

Is the C93S supported yet? Should we able to install CM10.1 following the instructions for the C93 1F or 2F?
The most recent thread for Christian Troy's CM10.1 and AOKP ROMs (for the Zenithink tablets) can be found here - http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/76297-rom-cyanogenmod-101-aokp-42-compatibility-zips-for-various-zenithink-amlogic-8726-mx-devices/

I do not see any listing for the C93S or C93A in that thread, you may want to post your question there...

I'm not sure about what the instructions would be for the C93S, but most likely you would need to follow a similar procedure as the 2f, but first you would need the C93S common and compatibility files, which hasn't been posted....

· Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,590 Posts
I have C93.
But inside... I see this
C94
Z283-H6-A101C_V1.1 07/03/12 printed on mainboard. same as in attachment.

Its confuses me. I`m still don`t understand which ROM is for my device...

Is this ROM suitable for my tablet?
All C93's boards say that, not sure why....

Which C93 tablet do you have? What does the barcode sticker on the tablet say?

Recent custom ROMs (CM 10.1, CM 10.2, CM 11, AOKP, PA) for the C93 from Christian Troy can be found in the following subform - http://www.slatedroi...re-development/ , this is an outdated thread...

441 - 452 of 452 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.