Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hello,

this ROM stays on the same base as Hybride Relax v1.2, but with a new theme dedicated for SlateDroid, it will evolve according to the work of "develloper's" (I thank) working on this tablet,I also thank Donaldson,Xaueious,RogerBraun and Moderators.

for Apad v2 red light 5v

?l?gant SlateDroid Steel :

lefeudedieu-SlateDroid Steel-updateV2.zip

Change log

Base Hybride Relax v1.2
?l?gant Steel th?me
Elegant Fonts
News Spares Parts (active agressive mode)
(To put on standby Button Power use with Spares Part "End button behavior")
News icones Token (apps and sub-menu)
Now icons (return, Home, Vol + / -, Menu) in the bar are Grey
There is an Fc Gallery (you can change Wallpaper with Mobilo or Other soft free on the Market)
Neither the forum and myself will not be held liable for Brick !

Paypal :

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
664 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,I think the first version online later tonight for v2.And certainly tomorrow for v3.Good evening all (Bon appetit).

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,Both versions ?l?gant Hybride Steel SlateDroid are available for Batch 2 / 3.Good Weekend for All's

·
Registered
42 Posts
[quote name='lefeudedieu;77130]Hello' date='Both versions ?l?gant Hybride Steel SlateDroid are available for Batch 2 / 3.Good Weekend for All's[/QUOTE'] Thank you very much for all your hard work my friend, keep working, don't leave us alone and good weekend for you too! :cool:Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alex286;77940 said:
This firmware works with a 3G modem?
Hello,without a 3G modem, I just do not certify.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
campacavallo;78050 said:
helloif you permit i can repack a version for batch 1
Hello,yes, you can make for batch 1but keep the same name "SlateDroid Steel". please.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote name='lstrike;81090]I only have 82MB of system storage after flashing. Is this correct? BTW' date=' nice ROM. Many thanks.[/QUOTE'] Good evening,Which version do you use batch 2 or 3.Me personally I have a batch 2 and after installing I still have 312Mb available.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine is an alternate batch 3, with the 3.27 bootloader, 9V red charging LED. Tried the black edition one too. Same issue. I do have about 300MB system storage with RB 5.1 and Donaldson's. This ROM is already using the writable filesystem right? Can I apply the root procedure as instructed by Xaueious?Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Istrike,Yes, I guess you can use the method Xaueious (Universal Root).I also believe you can do the update to the Market SuperUser on installing the latest "SU". I is not batch3 to test

1 - 19 of 19 Posts