Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
@bEEP?many have flashed the firmware without problems, I do not understand.If your are black screen:You can try to dismount and disconnect the internal battery for 24 hours to try to reset the internal memory.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok, thank you very much . I try to do it. I don't understand also. all flashing did work ok until 40seconds process...I reply on thursday whit the results....

·
Registered
20 Posts
What a fuck !!! I try to unmount the apad and I broked the tactil screen !!! anybody knows if there are parts for the apad ?..thks,

·
Premium Member
664 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thks so much lefeudedieu. After the Crash I have disconnect the batery and I hope tomorrow re-connect again , I send you the results. Again Thks a lot!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello all, finaly my APAD is Death !!!, after the flashing and try to erase de flash nand disconnecting the batery.... the Apad not started.....

·
Registered
251 Posts
[quote author=--> link=topic=6658.msg89847#msg89847 date=1289358566]
noob question here..

can i sue this ROM for my 8" apad red LED with 5V charger?
[/quote]

No, it's for models as stated in the first post only.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hi,

Hybrid coming Gingerbread look

Now Youtube in HQ and Fullscreen with Relax v1.3

The look of 2.3 Gingerbread great, very fast addition of Compcache / Dalvikcache in init.rk28board.rc and few details and improved.

Good Week ;)

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
[quote author=gynecs link=topic=6658.msg120056#msg120056 date=1295100373]
We are waiting with patience... ???
[/quote]

In line in first page

v1.3 :

Youtube in HQ Fullscreen
All's Google Gapps
Look Gingerbread 2.3
Added Compcache/Dalvikcache in the init.rk28board.rc
Some little details.

The Relax v1.3 will be the last release Cupcake 1.5, I stop working on this FW.

Coming only version for Batch 3 ;)

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
[quote author=Pocketman link=topic=6658.msg121221#msg121221 date=1295259133]
??? So: you will make a batch 3 version (please do)?
[/quote]

It's OK in first page for Relax v1.3 for :

Apad v3 red light 9v MD01-V6.0, 3.27 Bootloader

;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lfd, your last version v1.3. is just great! The Youtube is working great, I thing I just stay with this ROM, covers all my needs. It's a minus although, I've notice that the maximum free RAM is less with 10 MB (before I had 60 MB free, now I have maximum 50 MB), this meaning that I had a few SOD causing by the lack of free RAM. Is this normal? Thx a lot again! ;)

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Hi popab,

Serve you Quicksysteminfo killed and applications to free memory

·
Registered
43 Posts
hiya
i sincearly appologize for the ignorance,yet i wish to know how to install the batch 3 rom .how do i acquire the install(how do i install)
p.s:does it support hebrew viewing?

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
[quote author=eitanies link=topic=6658.msg124905#msg124905 date=1295683969]
hiya
i sincearly appologize for the ignorance,yet i wish to know how to install the batch 3 rom .how do i acquire the install(how do i install)
p.s:does it support hebrew viewing?
[/quote]

Hi,

Flash in the following procedure:

1) you turn out your APAD

2) you switch the power button to On and Off

3) you press the home button without releasing it (IMPORTANT) in the upper left.

4) you branch your USB to the PC, then Windows asks you the direction to install the drivers, which are located in the directory "drivers"from "RKAndroid_ENG1" that you previously downloaded "Tools-Rockchip" and installed on your desktop
(When you plug the USB plug should be absolutely on port that is in between the button and the power supply On / Off)

5) You released "Home" after the installation of drivers and opens RKAndroid_ENG1

6) indicates you have RKAndroid_ENG1, management or is the ROM (update.img) downloaded and-zip on your desktop.

7) you press "Update", the procedure starts, wait until the end, closes and disconnects RKAndroid_ENG1 your USB cable, you calibrate the screen and voila "Update successful ".

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
[quote author=eitanies link=topic=6658.msg124917#msg124917 date=1295687872]
jolly well.thanks.and is it valid for batch 3?p.s:does it support viewing hebrew?
[/quote]

I don't now for hebreu :- test and say me,

thank

41 - 60 of 98 Posts