Flash in the following procedure:
1) you turn out your APAD
2) you switch the power button to On and Off
3) you press the home button without releasing it (IMPORTANT) in the upper left.
4) you branch your USB to the PC, then Windows asks you the direction to install the drivers, which are located in the directory "drivers"from "RKAndroid_ENG1" that you previously downloaded "Tools-Rockchip" and installed on your desktop
(When you plug the USB plug should be absolutely on port that is in between the button and the power supply On / Off)
5) You released "Home" after the installation of drivers and opens RKAndroid_ENG1
6) indicates you have RKAndroid_ENG1, management or is the ROM (update.img) downloaded and-zip on your desktop.
7) you press "Update", the procedure starts, wait until the end, closes and disconnects RKAndroid_ENG1 your USB cable, you calibrate the screen and voila "Update successful ".