Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
The Relax v1.3 will be the last release Cupcake 1.5, I stop working on this FW.

Hello all,

I could help but make a Hybride Relax for my APAD and benefit everyone, thank you for donaldson (ROMTOOLS yeah, yeah), Xaueious and the SlateDroid Forum.

Now Youtube in HQ and Fullscreen with Relax v1.3

Only for APAD batch 2 red light 5v

Relax v1.3 Gingerbread ?DITION Batch2 [15/01] :

http://www.4shared.com/file/NKjIENTW/APAD-Hybride_Gingerbread__Rela.html

Lasted versions :

Only for APAD batch 2 red light 5v

Relax v1.2 BLACK ?DITION Batch2 :

lefeudedieu-Hybride-Relax v1.2-Black.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Relax v1.2 SYLVER ?DITION Batch2 :

lefeudedieu-Hybride-Relax v1.2-Sylver.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Only for Apad v3 red light 9v MD01-V6.0, 3.27 Bootloader :

Relax v1.3 Gingerbread ?DITION Batch3 [15/01] :

http://www.mediafire.com/?2pd8zv5p1rdyc1x

Relax v1.2 BLACK ?DITION Batch3 :

Hybrid-Relax v1.2-Batch3-Red-9v-update.rar

Applications APAD :

APAD APP.zip

This ROM :

v1.3 :

Youtube in HQ Fullscreen
All's Google Gapps
Look Gingerbread 2.3
Added Compcache/Dalvikcache in the init.rk28board.rc
Some little details.

v1.2 :
Base v1.1
Batch 2/3 Red Light 5/9v
Black/Sylver ?DITION
News Spares Parts (active agressive mode)
(To put on standby use with Power Spares Part "End button behavior")
News icones apps
Now icons (return, Home, Vol + / -, Menu) in the bar are Blue

v1.1 :
Base HKX1.3.3 by Xaueious
Boot.img (Donaldson Firmware 3)
Finish Sylver theme
News icons
More lightweight and fluid
The Market operates correctly

v 1.0 :
Base HKX1.3.2 by Xaueious
Boot.img (Donaldson Firmware 3)
Turbo Script (1.5 CupCake "Revolve" by Alex/Lfd for Dream)
CompCache has deleted each re-boot
Sylver theme by Lfd (More light and speed)
Ambient Time (Sony Ericsson touch your screen AmbientTime after you have activated)
Music Player
TaskKillerFull
Reduction of weight
New boot animation
New icons
Aldiko book
New Fonts (more Hebrew, Arabic, Thai)
Xaueious :
aPad Xaueious Firmware

donaldson
Apad Donaldson Firmware

I could not be held responsible for mishandling

Sorry for my English (Google translate)

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
@pulidzzCompcache (compressed caching) provides the ability to use part of the RAM as compressed swap. With Compcache enabled, 25% of your RAM (the default value) is set aside as swap, compressing the data before moving it into swap, and decompressing it when moving it out of swap. However, this is a classic space-time tradeoff. You effectively get more memory from the compression, but some of it is slower than normal RAM due to the CPU time required to compress and decompress the swapped pages. Source WikiSwap and Compcache - CyanogenMod Wikideleted at each boot normaly !To go faster beep beep :)edit :is a test, I'm not sure everything works properly

·
Registered
80 Posts
thanks for the reply. right now I've been doing tests too and I find Roger's hybrid 6 with xau's boot.img (w/new kernel modules) the fastest ROM with donaldson's ROM second. Donaldson's and yours though, give's us Apad users the most hope for future upgrades.

·
Registered
47 Posts
More roms to try, great! Your screenshot looks great, I will test it as soon as I have some time (as well as donaldson's) to see if one of you can beat the excellent rogerbraun beta 6

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
[quote name='^CJ^;52832]More roms to try' date=' great! Your screenshot looks great, I will test it as soon as I have some time (as well as donaldson's) to see if one of you can beat the excellent rogerbraun beta 6 [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE']It is true that the Hybrid is an excellent set by Roger also of donaldsonBut I also like xaueiousI tested this three, but his personal ROM is good, I'm used to do my ROM lolI do not want concurence, they are much stronger than me.Bonne soir?e a tous

·
Registered
47 Posts
You're right, it shouldn't be a competition
I hope you guys will be able to team up and share your knowledge to produce more and even better roms! Roger's roms are great, but still far from perfect (g-sensor is all wrong, standby mode is not working well) so there's still a lot that could be improved!

·
Registered
78 Posts
[quote name='themsn;53505]nice rom.my one problem so far with this rom' date=' however, is that i can't get Market to work. It force closes when the "license agreement" page tries to pop up.[/QUOTE'] I had this problem before with another rom... When I shut down my wifi and then started it again the Market worked fine. Might work for you too

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sherif09;53698 said:
Hi AllDoes anyone know if there is support for Arabic language on any of the new apad's available ?Thx.Sherif
Helloyes normally have added the font Arabic, Thai and Hebrew

·
Registered
38 Posts
hello lefeudedieu,I got your rom running on my aluminum v3 tablet (3.27 loader) by using your system.img in place of the one in the stock rom. May I have your permission to upload it this rom for the 3.27 loader? I will make sure that it is clear that it is your work and not mine. thanks

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote name='telchar16y;58424]hello lefeudedieu' date='I got your rom running on my aluminum v3 tablet (3.27 loader) by using your system.img in place of the one in the stock rom. May I have your permission to upload it this rom for the 3.27 loader? I will make sure that it is clear that it is your work and not mine. thanks[/QUOTE'] Helloyes of course you can use this ROM for you if you need to V3.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good evening,a small taste of the next Hybrid Relax in line in the evening with Change logExtremely fast and very beautiful

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
This ROM :New update :v1.1 :Base HKX1.3.3 by XaueiousBoot.img (Donaldson Firmware 3)Finish Sylver themeNews iconsMore lightweight and fluidThe Market operates correctlyIn first page :cool:

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[quote name='Steep;64996]The Home icon only works with a long press to bring up the home options' date=' a short press does nothing, is this common or just on mine?[/QUOTE'] hello Steep,mine also does the same.It only works on applicationsSorry

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.