Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for this awesome rom mate. It's fast and responsive. Ran an antutu test and got 8616 after a fresh factory reset. I'll play with this rom for awhile and if it's good enough then I'll stick with it =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
how can i switch the external sd card with the internal? is the sdcard swap zip from fuser invent work for this one too.. thanks (
)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
how can i switch the external sd card with the internal? is the sdcard swap zip from fuser invent work for this one too.. thanks (
)
yes. it works fine!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Everything works fine except USB connection with PC. Don't know if it's my problem or the ROM's. Had to recover.
Any more information on this...? I'm unable to connect to my device through USB from Win7 x64 (haven't tried with Linux yet, my GRUB needs some tlc), the drivers I have don't seem to work with this ROM. Anyone perhaps know if it's a USB driver or ROM issue?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, just installed the ROM and working great. Good job. I have a problem though with the power menu. When I press the power button I am only presented with a power off option. I thought that there was a reboot option ? I can't add a reboot shortcut on the desktop either. It allows me to choose the Rebooter shortcut but then doesn't put the shortcut on the desktop or show any error message. Any ideas ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I installed Crystal Clear and got green camera problem. Just tried your crystal blue, and got the very same problem.

I already tried all compatibility zip from fusers-invent and the one you mention in CrystalBlue thread.

Is there anyway I can help so that you can build compatibility zip for my 'greencamera'-Crystal? What information do you need?

Here is my tablet data:

S/N: A NOVO7CRYSTAl130108G23890
Kernel Version: 3.0.8-gcda87f3-dirty
[email protected]))#6 SMP PREEMPT Wed Dec12 20:33:25 CST 2012

Thanks,

Dapid Candra

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all,

1st thanks lot to fuser invents had post guide how to unbrick your ainol novo.. :drinks: " thats realy work for me to make my crystal ON again "novo crystal 121108G13108 " after mistake flash rom ( DO NOT FLASH ROM 1212 FIRMWARE on this tablet batch ) my crystal got blank and wont on..

2nd thanks to tornade just share new custom rom from crystal blue :good: :wub: :drinks: and from all i try , this is the great rom for crystal batch 2. absolutly great..

so in past 2 week's i try DIY custom rom and many of rom great with error function on crystal batch 2 and many trick i have used to get ny crystal back on again..

cheers all who give goods for another,.

all of your contribute will never forget and will bring goodness for your live..

salutt...

thanks

next i'll post all trick how to get crystal can used again ..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any more information on this...? I'm unable to connect to my device through USB from Win7 x64 (haven't tried with Linux yet, my GRUB needs some tlc), the drivers I have don't seem to work with this ROM. Anyone perhaps know if it's a USB driver or ROM issue?
i have this problem too . help me plz

41 - 50 of 50 Posts