Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Now I noticed on version 1.5.2 versie on I don't find the option to sync all my contacts on my Google account. The rest I can synchronise. Somebody else having the same problem?

I find this ROM the best though! I also tried the graveen 1.2b kernel, but the DPI is set to 120 which I find a pitty! I want 160 DPI.

Can anyone help?
Edit the build.prop using a text editor or grab this app and change the dpi to what suits you best:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nathan.jf.build.prop.editor&hl=en

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've given my hannspad to my son and we have spent all weekend trailing different roms, I can confidently say this is the most stable and smooth rom yet.
for one thing the tablet is great for gaming and the dpi at 160 is perfect for using as an e reader.
I'm not sure of any difference but I installed smoothbean gtab from xda.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an old thread! Just installed this rom, is there any way of hiding the bottom navbar? I'm so used to using the hardware keys so have no need for them. Also, I really dislike the notification bar in the bottom right corner too, I much prefer it at the top! Thanks.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.