Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just use rogerbraun's. He received a test device and there's no point of me trying to make this work for something I don't have anymore. I don't even have a working red one to compare with really.

·
Registered
11 Posts
TO those having wifi problems, have you all tried turning usb hosting on? Maybe the custom firmware doesn't support usb hosting or something though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wifi on my BlueLED APad works with the 630 and the 0.3 Xaueious. With rogerbraun's Blue 5.1 hybrid my wifi doesn?t work.Thanks Xaueious; the 0.3 is the best rom for me right now!

·
Registered
16 Posts
metalizer, I had the same issue with the wi-fi - always 'unable to start' (even with the USB host on). I took it back and it was repaired. No ROM would work with it, it was just a faulty box. That one and a another two are working well with this ROM (and the RB 5.1 and tabletstoreuk.com ROMs).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Whilst I'm on this thread, I got another one yesterday, red LED, but it is exactly the same as my blue LED one, USB ports are the opposite to the others, etc.Someone has obviously cottoned on and is just swapping the LEDs to red.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
[quote name='ahopewell;27857]Whilst I'm on this thread' date=' I got another one yesterday, red LED, but it is exactly the same as my blue LED one, USB ports are the opposite to the others, etc.Someone has obviously cottoned on and is just swapping the LEDs to red.[/QUOTE'] Heck it happens.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there, xaueious, like i said u on another post, Apad iRobot Batch 3 Chinese Shipping Firmware 0612 doesn?t work for me, wi fi doesn?t start, the same with hybrid 5.1, but i?ve just installed ur 0.3 test and wi fi works!!!!, thank you very much!!!!, just installed, gonna try everything and let you know more. My blue led apad was bought in lunarsources the first week of july, it must have the firsts wi fi cards and the new blue leds must have another one.Thanks!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
It seems that it would be much easier if touchscreen and wifi module could be identified somehow. None of the firmware's work smoothly for me except for xaueious 0.2 test. On 0.3 test wifi doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
LISTEN EVERYBODY THE WIFI PROBLEM IS SOOO EASY TO FIX WHEN I GOT MY APAD AND REALIZED THAT THE WIFI DIDNT WORK I LAUGHED...TO FIX THE WIFI PROBLEM STEPS:(1) GO TO ANY BROWSER AND TYPE 192.168.1.1(1)a. the name by default is ADMIN and the password is admin... case sensitive(2) change the wireless to wireless g instead of wireless b/g then save(3) disable mac filter and saveNOW ENJOY YOUR ANDROID WIFI PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND LETS PROGRESS WITH THE APAD FIRMWARE. ANY QUESTIONS PLZ EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do all this from pc
zimismackstrong;38647 said:
listen everybody the wifi problem is sooo easy to fix when i got my apad and realized that the wifi didnt work i laughed...To fix the wifi problem steps:(1) go to any browser and type 192.168.1.1(1)a. The name by default is admin and the password is admin... Case sensitive(2) change the wireless to wireless g instead of wireless b/g then save(3) disable mac filter and savenow enjoy your android wifi please please spread the word and lets progress with the apad firmware. Any questions plz email me at [email protected]

21 - 36 of 36 Posts