Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks Guys, Saved me from my Non-Booting "Andriod_ _" loading on screen but never booted.Flashed using the tutorial & voila, ALL GOOD & actually seems more fluent & faster response. even though its the same 530 as I had before.I must stress to follow the directions to the letter. As it did not work the first time.

·
Registered
324 Posts
[quote name='vipqatar;7570]i make the update ' date=' but nothing happend or changes everything the same ?where is the changes ?[/QUOTE']It's more of a bugfix release than one that adds new features. Gets rid of most Chinese applications I think and fixes the Chinese keyboard being set as default.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi apparently no one has looked good in this forum, because there are people who have made the APAD V1 flash, no camera. Enberg and I have to date, We tested several and are better than the factory that gave me problems off. We've cast as follows:http://drop.io/rk_apad_md01_update_0530ENG download and use the update program (Rock Chip device manager) and select some update.img, I've tested the APAD custom firmware v0.2 and the archos 7 and the other steps as v2 . I did it in 32-bit Windows 7.I leave the link where it says also Enberg:http://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?735-APAD-Custom-firmware-on-iRobot-M003

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Morpheus, I think the main problem isn't the Version of the Apad, it is the Flash Memory, the first devices was built with a Hynix module and the last ones are Samsung. When you flash a FW for Samsung modules into the Hynix one, it won't work. What we realy need is a FW for a Model with the Hynix Flash.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok, but then would have to find how to distinguish those of Hynix and Samsung, because surely there will be many who have the APAD without camera like me, who believe they can not be upgraded, not having my camera and goes perfect with the Other roms, I've installed programs to see what kind of memory but I had appeared brand. Haber if anyone knows how you can see the type of memory, you can update many v1.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i knew mine only oppening it. I know that the RKAndroidTool creates a log file where the memory type is shown, but only when you flash it. I'm searching for samsung modules to replace the Hynix in my Apad, so i can use the ROM available. My Hynix device isn't supported anymore, and i made the mistake of flash it with a version 2 ROM.

·
Registered
39 Posts
[quote name='raimilson;10396]i knew mine only oppening it. I know that the RKAndroidTool creates a log file where the memory type is shown' date=' but only when you flash it. I'm searching for samsung modules to replace the Hynix in my Apad, so i can use the ROM available. My Hynix device isn't supported anymore, and i made the mistake of flash it with a version 2 ROM.[/QUOTE'] Same with me - looking for modules to replace ....

·
Registered
39 Posts
[quote name='raimilson;10704]Tsoifun This 0530 ROM is only for the Samsung modules version' date=' i got the 0504 0512 0530 0611 all these room doesn't run under hynix Module. Did you have the original rom working on your Hynix device?[/QUOTE'] I see... I got the device which was not able to start already but was accessible by win xp. Was told that they had tried to flash... I thought that it won't harm if I try with RKAndroidTool and found that device has hynix memory. Not sure what you meant under "original rom working" - I saw the device was working when they came from HongKong but then... Hope that we would be able to find modules and make the device back to working status

·
Registered
39 Posts
[quote name='raimilson;11500]the modules we need are Samusung K9GAG08U0M-PCB0 There are many MP# players and Flash Disks that uses these modules' date=' i am looking for it, as soon as get them i replace and let you know!!![/QUOTE'] GREAT! Thank you! Hope we can manage to get our device become alive again....

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.