Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just looked at it and remembered how to do it. The problem is in android.policy.jar, PhoneWindowManager, method rotationForOrientationLw. I will release a new version of my rom later with the fix included.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
[quote name='rogerbraun;15074]I just looked at it and remembered how to do it. The problem is in android.policy.jar' date=' PhoneWindowManager, method rotationForOrientationLw. I will release a new version of my rom later with the fix included.[/QUOTE'] I copied over the original policy.jar file, which was a step in the right direction, but messed up a lot of other stuff. For example, I can't shutdown the device anymore and I encounter boot loops if I restart it with the switch. Weird. I'm researching how to edit android.policy.jar itself, as I clearly don't know how

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
xaueious;15279]Try using apktool. I use Apk Manager said:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695701[/url]Rename the jar file to apk and move it to the mod folder to decompile.
I extracted classes.dex with avabox and looked at phonewindowmanager and associated files, now I just need to figure out what to do with it ><

21 - 26 of 26 Posts