Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Common 2012-12-03 for C97
Common 2012-12-03 for C93

Updated mali libraries
Common folder includes a new kernel that works up to 1.5 ghz, to be able to use this frequencies you should change entry "ro.sys.max_cpu_on=1200000" present /system/build.prop file to "ro.sys.max_cpu_on=1320000" for 1.3 GHz or "ro.sys.max_cpu_on=1512000" for 1.5 GHz.
Recovery has been updated with TWRP 2.3.2.3 (a touch recovery, very cute).

To install it just replace the zt-update folder in your microsd and after booting to recovery (you have to manually trigger it with the buttons combination, not using the reboot to recovery android command) flash the update for mali libraries.

· Registered
29 Posts
I think there is a problem with new kernel/mali libs, 3D doesn't work for me.

I tried Antutu and it freezes on 3D benchmark (OpenGL in particular).
I also tried some 3D games and they freeze after few seconds.
The problem persists also after a full reset.

· Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
It works fine here, have you clocked it at 1.3/1.5 GHz?

· Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Weird, stick with the previous version then

· Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Try with this kernel (you have to flash the zip for the updated libs too)

· Registered
6 Posts
Hi Christian,

Thanks you and Cyanogen for your work.

I have flashed my ZTPAD C93 with your ROM and it works correctly.

I would like to make a comeback on small bug encountered:
- I have a small crackling sound when the sound is muted when I use the tablet,
- The green LED of tablet is lit when the appliance go in standby,
- I tried to use my XBOX 360 controller (it is a wireless controller that the battery is not connected because the cable connected via USB OTG +) but it does not work. The green LED on the USB cable turns on but will turn off immediately when I connect it. Impossible to run once launched Trigger Dead.

Otherwise, I have not tried bluetooth dongle or 3g above.

Do you have bluetooth dongle to advise me to buy?

Thank you in advance for your return.

Regards,

· Registered
6 Posts
Hi Christian,

Thanks you and Cyanogen for your work.

I have flashed my ZTPAD C93 with your ROM and it works correctly.

I would like to make a comeback on small bug encountered:
- I have a small crackling sound when the sound is muted when I use the tablet,
- The green LED of tablet is lit when the appliance go in standby,
- I tried to use my XBOX 360 controller (it is a wireless controller that the battery is not connected because the cable connected via USB OTG +) but it does not work. The green LED on the USB cable turns on but will turn off immediately when I connect it. Impossible to run once launched Trigger Dead.

Otherwise, I have not tried bluetooth dongle or 3g above.

Do you have bluetooth dongle to advise me to buy?

Thank you in advance for your return.

Regards,
Hi Chritian,

I did not see the topic ROM version of 2012-11-10, I use the version of 201-10-25.

I update the ROM then I look back.

Ragards

· Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
?

wired x360 controllers work just plug and play, I don't know how (and if) linux's xpad kernel drivers supports wireless x360 pads

· Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
maybe yes, i did a build for ainol tablets but the rom was very buggy at that time, i'm going to update ainol build and if it's better i'll do one for c93/97 too

· Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I don't have the C97 here with me but I've build an updated AOKP 4.2. If someone wants to try it here's the rom zip, use the same "common", gapps (and eventual comp zip) from cm10.1 thread

ps: if launcher shows a fully transparent nav/notification bar then change opacity using the slider under "ROM Control -> General" settings

· Registered
21 Posts
I don't have the C97 here with me but I've build an updated AOKP 4.2. If someone wants to try it here's the rom zip, use the same "common", gapps (and eventual comp zip) from cm10.1 thread

ps: if launcher shows a fully transparent nav/notification bar then change opacity using the slider under "ROM Control -> General" settings
Christian,

Tried this on my C97 & problems I've encountered so far are that the calibration / rotation is off, as in you hold the tablet portrait & it flips landscape on the screen & vice versa (?) plus tapping Performance Control in the Rom Control area crashes Settings every time.

Plus hitting the back button on the bottom toolbar launches Google Now every time it's pressed as opposed to actually going back to the previous screen

· Registered
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
add "ro.gsensor.amlhack=1" to /system/build.prop that i forgot it.

AOKP's performance settings are not available, I'll remove the entry from settings' menu

· Registered
21 Posts
add "ro.gsensor.amlhack=1" to /system/build.prop that i forgot it.

AOKP's performance settings are not available, I'll remove the entry from settings' menu
Thanks, will give it a try. Any idea on the back button linking to Google Now instead of going back to the previous screen issue?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.