Android Tablets Forum banner
121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello guys again,
I've been away for a long time due to technical problems.
Yesterday, i tried to flash my C97. I put in an sd card:
aokp_elf2_unofficial_2013-07-27.zip
c97-cm10.1-compatibility-1.0.zip
gapps-jb-20130301-amlogic.zip
uImage_recovery (from TWRP-v2.4.1.0-fire_tm.zip)
zt-update folder from (cm10.1-c97-common-20130303.zip)

I pressed vol+ and pwr button and i saw a message at the bottom of the screen telling me "Prepare enter mmc update"
and then i see a "loading" droid. A green droid shows up for a few seconds and then nothing. The screen stays lit and nothing more.
What should i do? Any suggestion???
thanks
Plz guys do you have any suggestion? What may I have done wrong? Should I do something else?
thanks

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Plz guys do you have any suggestion? What may I have done wrong? Should I do something else?
thanks
You don't need the Fire's TWRP recovery, but that shouldn't matter as the tablet shouldn't even recognize it....

Everything else you posted seems to be correct, so it just may be a matter of reformatting your sdcard (a full format to FAT32 (not quick), with no partitions) and putting the files back on the sdcard and trying it again...

·
Registered
10 Posts
You don't need the Fire's TWRP recovery, but that shouldn't matter as the tablet shouldn't even recognize it....

Everything else you posted seems to be correct, so it just may be a matter of reformatting your sdcard (a full format to FAT32 (not quick), with no partitions) and putting the files back on the sdcard and trying it again...
Thanks a lot omarahum.
Formatting the sdcard seemed to be the problem! It is working perfectly!
Thanks a lot!!!!!

121 - 123 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.